Redknapp Charged

MSingh

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You might have a point but honestly the other night at Blackpool, Harry's missus or even Darren Bent could have scored a hat trick

Yep, excellent Man Manager is Henry, wonder if he said the same thing to Arnold ??

He might have said it to Pav...did you see any of the numerous four yard misses?

Seriously, what are you supposed to say to a striker when it gets that bad?

Give them a kiss and a cuddle? Ofcourse not (with the possible exception of JJ) Sometimes you need to say it as it is

Edited by carmine

You might have a point but honestly the other night at Blackpool, Harry's missus or even Darren Bent could have scored a hat trick

Yep, excellent Man Manager is Henry, wonder if he said the same thing to Arnold ??

He might have said it to Pav...did you see any of the numerous four yard misses?

Give them a kiss and a cuddle? Ofcourse not (with the possible exception of JJ) Sometimes you need to say it as it is

I didn't see any of it no..

I don't agree at all with your percepption of how to deal with a Player who is lacking confidence in front of Goal by the way, you have to help build that confidence back up again, not the Redknapp/Bent/Missus comments..

Prmiership Footballers these days really are like Women, sometimes you have to tell them that they're beautiful, even when they are quite clearly not..

But all you do is shudder after you've said it & much like Prem Footballers, here in Thailand anyway, when they're not doing it for you, you trade them in for a better one..

I didn't see any of it no..

I don't agree at all with your percepption of how to deal with a Player who is lacking confidence in front of Goal by the way, you have to help build that confidence back up again, not the Redknapp/Bent/Missus comments..

Prmiership Footballers these days really are like Women, sometimes you have to tell them that they're beautiful, even when they are quite clearly not..

But all you do is shudder after you've said it & much like Prem Footballers, here in Thailand anyway, when they're not doing it for you, you trade them in for a better one..

How do you tell Rooney he's beautiful and keep a straight face

• 2 weeks later...

SPURS ARE INTO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER-FINALS

_46175651_ft_44.jpg2134: FULL-TIME Tottenham 0-0 AC Milan (agg 1-0)

Fully expect nothing less than a Royal Pardon for Arry now.

Yeah, good observation Roy, well done..:unsure:

Anyway...

Not trying to take away anything about the acheivements last night of course, but he's now saying that if it was any other Person but him, the Case wouldn't be happening..:D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1363501/Harry-Redknapp-tax-evasion-case-taking-toll-Spurs-boss.html

Anyway...

Not trying to take away anything about the acheivements last night of course, but he's now saying that if it was any other Person but him, the Case wouldn't be happening..:D

http://www.dailymail...Spurs-boss.html

Clearly he thinks you're all out to get him. Astute guy. :ermm::o

Anyway...

and a Knighthood!

Anyway...

and a Knighthood!

It took him 18 hours to remember the Knighthood..:D

• 3 months later...

Only the verdict will be of any interest really. You could count on one hand the number of people who think he's innocent. Its a mere piffling sum he's being done for though.

In the words of judas Campbell-end himself; its not about the money. It might not be a lot to you mate but it is to many and at the end of the day why should he exempt from the law just because he was born with a face like a baboons arse?

Edited by carmine

Only the verdict will be of any interest really. You could count on one hand the number of people who think he's innocent. Its a mere piffling sum he's being done for though.

In the words of judas Campbell-end himself; its not about the money. It might not be a lot to you mate but it is to many and at the end of the day why should he exempt from the law just because he was born with a face like a baboons arse?

biggrin.gif

I meant in relation to his own wealth not my poverty carmine. Anyway I wonder who Levy has lined up as a possible successor?

biggrin.gif

I meant in relation to his own wealth not my poverty carmine. Anyway I wonder who Levy has lined up as a possible successor?

Its probably circumspect bullshit but there was supposedly a short list containing amongst others Benitez, Moyes and Coyle.

biggrin.gif

Its probably circumspect bullshit but there was supposedly a short list containing amongst others Benitez, Moyes and Coyle.

biggrin.gif

Gawd help us if Rafa got the job.....Moyes aint bad and at least I'd understand his post match interviews! smile.gif

My only objection for Harry being penalized for him bending the tax laws is that when you think what total crooks and thugs are allowed to get involved with this game whether it Abromavich, Shinawatra, Mansour it seems a bit much setting an example with a relatively petty criminal acting at the edge of the Law.

I am sure he will get off these nontransparent charges but I do kind of think we should possibly draw the line at making him England manager as that would seem rather hypocritical.

Gawd help us if Rafa got the job.....

you'd be rather more organised in europe at least. . .

Exactly.

and that would be a bad thing. .?

I was agreeing with you. I'm not sure what he was up to in his last season at Anfield or his time at Inter but i'd never question his record and achievement in european competion.

I also seem to remember his record over two legs against Madrid was somewhat better than ours.

• 2 weeks later...

My only objection for Harry being penalized for him bending the tax laws is that when you think what total crooks and thugs are allowed to get involved with this game whether it Abromavich, Shinawatra, Mansour it seems a bit much setting an example with a relatively petty criminal acting at the edge of the Law.

Sorry but what grouinds do you have for naming him a crook and thug?

Sorry but what grouinds do you have for naming him a crook and thug?

Two out of three isn't bad,statistically speaking laugh.gif