Tv Party At The Blues Factory !

Kerryd

Everyone Invited !

You all know where it is, and when it opens and so on.

I'll be buying a round (or 3 or 4) now and then, the drunker I get, the more I'll probably end up paying for :o

No bell to ring, and I don't think Dave will let me streak naked around the bar every time I buy a round (hmmmm, that could make for some cheap rounds....), but we'll figure something out.

See you then !

Everyone Invited !

You all know where it is, and when it opens and so on.

I'll be buying a round (or 3 or 4) now and then, the drunker I get, the more I'll probably end up paying for  :o

No bell to ring, and I don't think Dave will let me streak naked around the bar every time I buy a round (hmmmm, that could make for some cheap rounds....), but we'll figure something out.

See you then !

Sorry i cant make it. What about the pissup in May? Will you be there?

I will ask the good lady and try to be there!!

You are kidding right? ask her if she will let you out or if she will give you some pocket money?

Now I understand that a partnership is give and take, and that you need to respect one another but anyone else think that having to get permission to go out is sad? I don't go out much but its through my choice not that of my partners..

Checked your underpants recently to see if anything is missing?

You are kidding right? ask her if she will let you out or if she will give you some pocket money?

Now I understand that a partnership is give and take, and that you need to respect one another but anyone else think that having to get permission to go out is sad? I don't go out much but its through my choice not that of my partners..

He said nothing about asking permission. Maybe she was already planning something for that day. Best to check first. It's the polite thing to do in a relationship. :o

cv

30th April - Saturday night

28th May - Saturday night

Bad luck, everyone - I can make both sessions :o

(Dave - as I'm only a 20 yard stagger from your house - it may go on rather late :D:D )

Tonight I intend to take the trouble to the Harley Bar / Eden Hotel around eight, so if anyone is about ...

Is Dave gonna stop the music so people can talk? Or is it going to be sign language again?

I'm not sure I can say 'I'm the daft prat that makes derogatory remarks about some of the fools on TV' in sign language. :D

maybe we can ask the local library if they'll let us have a special meeting there, just for you...

:o

Is Dave gonna stop the music so people can talk? Or is it going to be sign language again?

I'm not sure I can say 'I'm the daft prat that makes derogatory remarks about some of the fools on TV' in sign language. :D

maybe we can ask the local library if they'll let us have a special meeting there, just for you...

Is this a meeting to chat and meet people, or a group of mates going to listen to music? There are different requirements, and different venues, for either.

As this is a general party / get-together for people who only know each other (mostly) through TV - I would have thought that an early quiet time and later noisier / boozier time would be the best scenario. So early at BF, and dwell-on a bit.

Yep I had a look and they are still there after i sewed them back on last time I got in at 4am!! :o:D

Why?............the'Blues Factory' is a great place to meet up if everyone knows each other. It doesn't open till late,so why don't we meet in a nice quiet bar to get aquainted before moving on. Although saying that, I'm not 100% sure I can make it anyway.

Well, there are the (2 ?) bars outside the front door of the Blues, one has a pool table if I recall. Across the "soi" from that is a pool hall.

The 19th Hole is close by as well.

Though some of you know others of you, I'm guessing there's a few of us (like me) that haven't met any of you. It may be a challenge picking out the TV members from the general riff-raff that will be there.

Maybe Dave will spring for some cool TV member hats or something ? :o

So we can recognize each other ?

"may be a challenge picking out the TV members from the general riff-raff that will be there"

Yes, I worry about that myself sometimes when I'm in Pattaya...

OHHHHH !!!

You guys are talking about ThaiVisa and NOT transgender!

The party hat idea was starting to sound a little daffy to me......

Never mind.....

~WISteve

Edited by WISteve

Start early quiet place - ie grab some grub/pints. Then loud session at Blues Factory and then stagger elsewhere after seeing Lam for a while. :o

hmm.... haven't heard Lam for awhile... perhaps it's time again... but only if he'll play some Steve Vai.... :D

also, don't forget that you Pattaya brutes have to take it easy on this small town boy... :D