Koh Chang The Magazine 2010

webfact

Looks very pretty and I'm sure it will appeal to people who have never been to Koh Chang or just like an armchair read to while away 15 minutes.

Hiring a proof reader would have been an idea. Then 'facts' that are obviously incorrect - such as Koh Kood being in the National Marine Park wouldn't be included and page 5 and page 24 wouldn't feature the exact same text.

Half of it seems to be articles that could be used in any magazine anywhere e.g. those on religion / food / the lovely Thai people / Thai culture etc

And if you're going to justify text then do it ,not half a page justified and half aligned to the right as on page 42

And Elite Suratthani Calendar??? <deleted>? I thought Suratthani was about 1000km from Koh Chang

I have taken a look as well. Its a pretty well done magazine compared to other magazine publications available in Thailand. But it is the digital edition, not the printed one.

I think the publisher and staff of that magazine did a great job.

The same text twice in a magazine or book is nothing new. That has happened before with more well known magazines and books too.

I've seen more worse than that and I personally have no problem with it. As far as I can see it is a free magazine. You don't have to pay for it. Correct me if I am wrong.

The overall look is pretty good and I believe this magazine wasn't made for the residents of Koh Chang but the visiting tourists.

Everything can be done better once it is finished. But first it has to be done.