You Know She's A Keeper When...

if she can find the way to my place, first time, on her own, following clear directions

she's a keeper!!!

PLEASE GO AWAY

IF YOU CANT

BE NICE

ON THIS THREAD

KMTO (keep my thread open)

INYT (its not your thread)

RESPECT

TYVM

DEE

PS happy jolly merry xmas to all and to all a good day

MODS: can we please keep this in general

CHEERS

Most Definitely, keep her

Any girl that can find her own way to anywhere in Thailand is worth holding on to.

I would suggest you look after her before she finds somewhere else.

Buy her lots of presents (It's Christmas anyway) and be sure to give her a good allowance each month, maybe 50,000bht

Do that and she will always find her way to you

Hope it all works out

:)

she's a keeper when... prior to marriage you send her a bank card from farang land with direct access to your bank account and over an 18 month period she does NOT abuse the privilege. signed: my experience in good faith

Aunty coggy, you're always good for a laugh.....

How much did your rich / half Chinese / well educated mid-so / Phuket land owning family / no sex for 18 months / gf not abuse your account buy? :D

Was the no sex while courting for 18 months the same 18 months you were not here :D

Last thing. how much as she cost now you are here? :)

if she can find the way to my place, first time, on her own, following clear directions

she's a keeper!!!

In that case the three that visit me on a regular basis are ALL keepers. :D

No wonder I always have a happy grin on my face. :)

What was that movie where the gangster lends his car to a young kid for his first date?

Anyway in it he tells the kid.....

Unlock & open her door first. Open & close the door for her....

As you walk around to your side if she leans over & unlocks your door...she is a keeper :)

Edited by flying

she's a keeper when... prior to marriage you send her a bank card from farang land with direct access to your bank account and over an 18 month period she does NOT abuse the privilege. signed: my experience in good faith

Why do you keep changing your name?

We all know it's you! :)

why is this thread able to continue? nothing but denigrating thai girls. anything negative about farang spinsters and the thread is closed immediately.

im a 30 year old thai married to a 80 year old farang. i work as a bank teller and it was love at first sight of his bankbook, crooked numbers followed by a lot of zeroes, i mean the strong features of his well weatherd face- the kind young thai girls swoon over.

when my newfound bf bought my family a new car i knew he was the one. and when he built a house on family land i knew it was destiny.

now that his account doesnt have many zeroes, it may be time for us to part ways, but, hey IT WAS HONEST AND TRUE LOVE! fairy tale like!

contrary to all the negativity, most thai girls only want kind, compassionate men, not common traits in younger men.

why is this thread able to continue? nothing but denigrating thai girls. anything negative about farang spinsters and the thread is closed immediately.

im a 30 year old thai married to a 80 year old farang. i work as a bank teller and it was love at first sight of his bankbook, crooked numbers followed by a lot of zeroes, i mean the strong features of his well weatherd face- the kind young thai girls swoon over.

when my newfound bf bought my family a new car i knew he was the one. and when he built a house on family land i knew it was destiny.

now that his account doesnt have many zeroes, it may be time for us to part ways, but, hey IT WAS HONEST AND TRUE LOVE! fairy tale like!

contrary to all the negativity, most thai girls only want kind, compassionate men, not common traits in younger men.

are you having a laugh or do you smoke too much crack??

If you truly are who you say you are... a Thai woman, then you are paranoid. Nobody is denigrating Thai girls... we love em. But, unless you have been educated over seas I very much doubt you are Thai. Too much of a troll parroting steriotypes to be believed. You only said one thing that was true and I won't repeat it.