Condo For Rent Near Rim Come

PeaceBlondie

I'm at a transitional point and am searching for a condo that's got a swimming pool that actually works, and isn't obviously on the decline.

I need at least 800 sq. ft. (72 sq. meter), air/con bedroom, maybe another small room for guests, at least one bathroom with hot shower, a big front room. Kitchen not important. Prefer covered/guarded parking, good view, decent neighbors, usual amenities.

Hillside Manor looks frightfully expensive, but I'll check it out today or tomorrow. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks.

Lanna 3 Huay Kaew Rd.

Great view of the mountain, great position for restaurants near CMU, professional security, helpful front desk etc

Drawback is that the larger condos are in great demand and there's usually a waiting list.

Lanna 3 Huay Kaew Rd.

Great view of the mountain, great position for restaurants near CMU, professional security, helpful front desk etc

Drawback is that the larger condos are in great demand and there's usually a waiting list.

Yes no easy to get a room there, last time I checked (1-2 months ago) there was only 1 room available , but no AC, and they only accepted a 3 months contract.

It seems they really have demands for their rooms, must be good...

The area is great , well at least to me. I can take my motorbike, my laptop and in 20 minutes I'm working on the top of DoiSuthep with fresh air and a great view. (I'm staiyng on the other side of the road at Lanna2,same management, but different level.

Not what you are looking for... but cheap eheh :o )

Before or after RinCome intersection, coming out of town from Central Kad Kaew?

I'd pay 9,000 if it was head and shoulders above VianPing Mansion, but I've got a great deal here. I love my views of Doi Suthep.

Now I need to tie the ponytail back and put on a clean shirt to meet the criteria at Hillside Manor, even to view a unit......

I'd pay 9,000 if it was head and shoulders above VianPing Mansion, but I've got a great deal here.  I love my views of Doi Suthep.

Now I need to tie the ponytail back and put on a clean shirt to meet the criteria at Hillside Manor, even to view a unit......

Hillside :o:D They'll let anybody in there.

Okay, I spent a couple of hours looking today, and to keep it very brief: there are teensy little studios for 5,000 baht, and then there's luxury places like Hillside Plaza wanting 20,000 baht for 90 to 98 square meters. I'd like something in the middle, about 60 sm and about 12,000 baht. Maybe I should stay where I'm at.

I'd pay 9,000 if it was head and shoulders above VianPing Mansion, but I've got a great deal here.  I love my views of Doi Suthep.

Lanna 3 is just passed the Canal road on the right going up Huay Kaew. About the best there is for the money. Waiting list for the bigger rooms is in the tens of people. Suggest you speak to the guy and bung him a few grand to be bumped up the list. One thing that put me off was the phone situation. Max 20 min, I think, and about 1 baht/min after that. Then again, you could use your laptop with your mobile on a DTAC package, I spose. Pool ok at Lanna but no gym. Location is it's top draw.

You could try the big bugger across town (near the Rim Ping) and not far from the Riverside and Good View. Great location, gorgeous pool but extremely average gym for the place. Big rooms there are about 36K though.

Went back to Hillside Plaza today, and asked about their new section that may open in June. The existing sections are so filled up that there's virtually nothing available between 45 s.m. and 205 s.m.! So the only thing I might be interested in the new section is over four times what I'm paying now, for less money.

Lanna 3 is full; I hadn't thought of bribing the clerk just to get higher on the waiting list. I don't care about a gym. Most places don't have a pool. At least where I am now, I've got a landline for my modem and dial-up.

I realize now that I truly have a bargain: 112 s.m. for 6,500 baht. I could join a swim club!

Right, and it's one of those mould-covered complexes with fading carpets and deteriorating amenities, which are more numerous than I thought. And I mis-calculated: I have only 77 square meters, which is more than enough for just little old me. The similar size unit at Hillside Deluxe Luxury Plaza is at least 12,000, but none are available.

Rincome is well located - superhighway, Majaraj Hospital, Doi Suthep, zoo, CMU, Central Kad Kaew, and more farang than you can shake a copy of Lonely Planet at.

Right, and it's one of those mould-covered complexes with fading carpets and deteriorating amenities, which are more numerous than I thought. 

Disagree. ViangPing is (relatively) clean and (relatively) well maintained. The only deteriorated area is its spooky 2nd floor and the stairs up there, but who needs to go there anyway? Of course, it would be nice to have a working pool, but Hillside 4 is just 3 minutes away, so it's not a problem.

I lived in such 'nice' places as Jersey City, NJ, and SE Washington, DC -- ViangPing is a luxury condo in comparison to them. And it is safe.

Fine, I'm happy to stand corrected. Yes, the second floor is the pits, including the stairway carpeting from the first floor. However, the security guard at night is very good, the front desk staff and restaurant staff are friendly, the bad cook is gone, and my rent's cheap. I guess I'll stay.

Are we neighbors? :D:o

Fine, I'm happy to stand corrected.  Yes, the second floor is the pits, including the stairway carpeting from the first floor.  However, the security guard at night is very good, the front desk staff and restaurant staff are friendly, the bad cook is gone, and my rent's cheap.  I guess I'll stay.

Are we neighbors? :D  :o

yeah, I'm on the 7th floor

I'm at VianPing since November. Was thinking about moving out too at some point (I'm annoyed by the music downstairs), but then it turned out that I have to go back home for a month or two, so I decided to stay til the end of the contract and will make the final decision then.

let's get together during the weekend (have too much work for tomorrow) for a cup of coffee. How does it sound to you? BTW my name is Victor, phone# (04) 808-1165.

I am Thai, I have Condo Hillside 3 for rent. with fernisher

larger room have Kitchen , Bedroom, living room ,barthroom

6 months contract or 1 year contract 13,000 B./m

singel room have barthroom and bedroom

6 months contract or 1 year contract 6,000 B./m

please email to me if u want at [email protected] [my english not so good ka.]