"to Love And Destroy" Thai Translation?

jkdronin

hello everyone,

i have a friend who is thai and is quite enfatuated with this saying, "to love and destroy" ... i was hoping to get a written translation (text) in thai so i could suprise her with it and perhaps include it in some sort of present. can anyone here help me with this?? or point me in the right direction?

i appreciate any input.

thank you!

Literally, it's รักและทำลาย rak lair tam-lai but perhaps some more accomplished members can come up with something a bit more idiomatic. By the way, it's an oxymoron (how can you simultaneously love and destroy someone/thing?) What's the Thai for oxymoron?

Scouse.

Scouse,

thank you so much, i definitely appreciate it.

as for it being an oxymoron ... i've found that when dealing with women of any culture, that its sometimes quite a futile endeavor to figure out their thought process or the reason for their wicked ways. :o sometimes the right lady's love just destroys you, no?

any more or different translations??

-Christian

Literally, it's รักและทำลาย rak lair tam-lai but perhaps some more accomplished members can come up with something a bit more idiomatic. By the way, it's an oxymoron (how can you simultaneously love and destroy someone/thing?) What's the Thai for oxymoron?

Scouse.

Scouse.

love and other bruises...... :o

probably more centred around destroying something by loving it too much, just a thought

Edited by gburns57au