BANGKOK
BittersweetFarang

The Definitive List Of Cigar Lounges In Bkk

I enjoy an occasional but regular fine cigar. For lack of better options, I would get a Romeo & Julietta or an H. Upmanns at Foodland for 300 baht on occasion.

Then I discovered some higher end cigar lounges including the following:

Aqua at The Four Seasons Bangkok

155 Rajadamri Road, Bangkok 10330

Divan@494 / Whisky Priest@494

Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel

Lower lobby at Grand Hyatt Erawan.

Spasso

Lower lobby at Grand Hyatt Erawan.

Bed Supper Club 

26 Soi Sukhumvit 11, Bangkok

- Not sure if they still offer cigars, but they did at one point.

Havana Express

JW Marriott Hotel

1/F 4 Sukhumvit Road,

Soi 2 Klongtoey,

Bangkok 10110

Divan @ Siam Paragon

Siam Paragon

Ground floor(Gourmet market)

991/1 Rama I, Patumwan,

Bangkok 10330

Enjoy

A few more to add to the list:-

P n L Club at Conrad Hotel Lobby

All Seasons Place, Wireless Road

Le Casa Del Habano at Oriental Hotel

48 Oriental Avenue

Both the above are managed by Pacific Cigars, and have a good range of Cuban cigars

Casa De Perdomo

3/1 Sukhumvit Soi 28

A private members club, and distributor of leading Nicaraguan made cigar, "Perdomo".

Edited by mark5335

Don't forget the Perdomo Lounge in Sukhumvit 28. The best place I've been so far. Need more details PM me.

Don't forget the Perdomo Lounge in Sukhumvit 28. The best place I've been so far. Need more details PM me.

I've visited most of the lounges listed, and I agree with you that the Perdomo Club in Soi 28 is the best...particularly in terms of spaciousness, opulence, and attentive service. It's also the closest to my home and is a fairly easy walk from Phrompong BTS.

Not quite a Cigar lounge but Bourbon Street in Washington Sq sells Cuban cigars and a few others. Sitting out front and puffing on one can make for an enjoyable afternoon.

Edited by wasabi

I've visited most of the lounges listed, and I agree with you that the Perdomo Club in Soi 28 is the best...particularly in terms of spaciousness, opulence, and attentive service. It's also the closest to my home and is a fairly easy walk from Phrompong BTS.

Is the Perdomo members only? From the website, seemed a tad on the expensive side to join up. Are people really paying up to US $50,000 to join this club?

Is the Perdomo members only? From the website, seemed a tad on the expensive side to join up. Are people really paying up to US $50,000 to join this club?

Yes, it's a private members club. There are various levels of membership. The highest level being $50,000, however, this is lifetime but with an investment payback after a certain time period. I have some friends who took this membership, however, I believe the majority of existing members probably paid for one of the lower levels of membership.

Quite frankly, I think that the cigar divan next to the 494 Bar in Grand Hyatt Erawan is also very good, particularly since you can take advantage of the 494 Bar's excellent happy hour which lasts 'til 10pm , plus their 100 baht tapas buffet.

A few more to add to the list:-

P n L Club at Conrad Hotel Lobby

All Seasons Place, Wireless Road

Le Casa Del Habano at Oriental Hotel

48 Oriental Avenue

Both the above are managed by Pacific Cigars, and have a good range of Cuban cigars

Casa De Perdomo

3/1 Sukhumvit Soi 28

A private members club, and distributor of leading Nicaraguan made cigar, "Perdomo".

Still allowed to smoke cigars at Bamboo bar at the Oriental?

And they still have life Jazz music, i know they had on Mondays?

Edited by needforspeed

They still have jazz in the Bamboo Bar which is connected to the Le Casa Del Habano at Oriental Hotel. As far as I'm aware smoking cigars is still possible in the Bamboo Bar. I"ll visit again later this month and check.

Trend Hotel, Sukhumvit 22 is a hideaway...

I wanted to get a glass of wine and smoke at the bar so they offered me the Cigar room...

You get a whole room (aircon + ventilation) to yourself... sits about 6 comfortably with couches, lounges and a lazy boy, and also a flat screen TV (42 I think) with cable channels.

They sell cigars too... saw RyJ, Cohibas and others...

New place called "Dude" at Sukhumvit Soi 31, ground floor of the RSU Building next door to Au Bon Pain, Cigars Whisky and Beer

I imagine the name would put many people off.