The Definitive List Of Cigar Lounges In Bkk

BittersweetFarang

I enjoy an occasional but regular fine cigar. For lack of better options, I would get a Romeo & Julietta or an H. Upmanns at Foodland for 300 baht on occasion.

Then I discovered some higher end cigar lounges including the following:

Aqua at The Four Seasons Bangkok

155 Rajadamri Road, Bangkok 10330

Divan@494 / Whisky Priest@494

Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel

Lower lobby at Grand Hyatt Erawan.

Spasso

Lower lobby at Grand Hyatt Erawan.

Bed Supper Club 

26 Soi Sukhumvit 11, Bangkok

- Not sure if they still offer cigars, but they did at one point.

Havana Express

JW Marriott Hotel

1/F 4 Sukhumvit Road,

Soi 2 Klongtoey,

Bangkok 10110

Divan @ Siam Paragon

Siam Paragon

Ground floor(Gourmet market)

991/1 Rama I, Patumwan,

Bangkok 10330

Enjoy

A few more to add to the list:-

P n L Club at Conrad Hotel Lobby

All Seasons Place, Wireless Road

Le Casa Del Habano at Oriental Hotel

48 Oriental Avenue

Both the above are managed by Pacific Cigars, and have a good range of Cuban cigars

Casa De Perdomo

3/1 Sukhumvit Soi 28

A private members club, and distributor of leading Nicaraguan made cigar, "Perdomo".

Edited by mark5335

Don't forget the Perdomo Lounge in Sukhumvit 28. The best place I've been so far. Need more details PM me.

I've visited most of the lounges listed, and I agree with you that the Perdomo Club in Soi 28 is the best...particularly in terms of spaciousness, opulence, and attentive service. It's also the closest to my home and is a fairly easy walk from Phrompong BTS.

Don't forget the Perdomo Lounge in Sukhumvit 28. The best place I've been so far. Need more details PM me.

I've visited most of the lounges listed, and I agree with you that the Perdomo Club in Soi 28 is the best...particularly in terms of spaciousness, opulence, and attentive service. It's also the closest to my home and is a fairly easy walk from Phrompong BTS.

Is the Perdomo members only? From the website, seemed a tad on the expensive side to join up. Are people really paying up to US $50,000 to join this club?

Is the Perdomo members only? From the website, seemed a tad on the expensive side to join up. Are people really paying up to US $50,000 to join this club?

Yes, it's a private members club. There are various levels of membership. The highest level being $50,000, however, this is lifetime but with an investment payback after a certain time period. I have some friends who took this membership, however, I believe the majority of existing members probably paid for one of the lower levels of membership.

Quite frankly, I think that the cigar divan next to the 494 Bar in Grand Hyatt Erawan is also very good, particularly since you can take advantage of the 494 Bar's excellent happy hour which lasts 'til 10pm , plus their 100 baht tapas buffet.

• 4 weeks later...
A few more to add to the list:-

P n L Club at Conrad Hotel Lobby

All Seasons Place, Wireless Road

Le Casa Del Habano at Oriental Hotel

48 Oriental Avenue

Both the above are managed by Pacific Cigars, and have a good range of Cuban cigars

Casa De Perdomo

3/1 Sukhumvit Soi 28

A private members club, and distributor of leading Nicaraguan made cigar, "Perdomo".

Still allowed to smoke cigars at Bamboo bar at the Oriental?

And they still have life Jazz music, i know they had on Mondays?

Edited by needforspeed

• 7 months later...

Trend Hotel, Sukhumvit 22 is a hideaway...

I wanted to get a glass of wine and smoke at the bar so they offered me the Cigar room...

You get a whole room (aircon + ventilation) to yourself... sits about 6 comfortably with couches, lounges and a lazy boy, and also a flat screen TV (42 I think) with cable channels.

They sell cigars too... saw RyJ, Cohibas and others...

• 8 years later...

Here is a mail order option from Phil's... www.tabaqueria.com

I was 7 out of 9, no customs... and one time they sent me the cigar box instead of the packs.. slim panatella... decent.. they sell them at Siam Paragon in that same shop adjacent to the grocer.. I bring back 2, bricks of 5 packs with 6 each.. Monte Cristo or Hupman.. Dominican and Nicaraguan.. I am ready to claim they are 4 grams each if they make an issue, which would be under 250 grams.. but I think a box of large would be more, but I think a single box would be OK.. their eyes are peeled for the Hong Kong packages, that is for sure. 

Edited by moontang
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Andy3232 said:

LCDH/ La Casa Del Habano in the Bamboo Bar @ Mandarin Oriental Hotel :: Top 3 (No smoking in the proper bar but the lounge for smoking is just adjacent through glass windows and next to the band. Full bar service available from your seat in the LCDH lounge.

This has been my favorite for years and years and years. In the old days, you could smoke right in the bar and enjoy the jazz. The place has lost of lot of its retro character, however with the renovations, and music changes over the years even though it still feels like something out of the 1920s.

Whisgars @ Multiple Locations : Limited, non-cuban selection only. I can't say I really like these places. The cigars are ones you'd often not even smoke in America but at 3 x the price. The service is often uninformed too. But I can say that the environment is the most casual and even Hard Rock fun-campy. Reminiscent more of an American blue collar man cave than a stuffy room of people wearing tweed in the tropics. Music is often lively and the drink selection is generally good. It's for casual smokers but/ and it's enjoyable.  

You stated this perfectly. I sometimes end up at the one at Asoke with friends from out of town, as I work near there and just because the outside patio is so casual and enjoyable and has craft beer and all sorts of eats in the plaza there. Cigars are exactly as you describe.

P&L Club @ Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel

This is another easy go-to at Asoke and has good single malts.

Amazing bump and update on an original 9 year old thread.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

Have a few more to add. Some really great new comers on the scene. 

Unfortunately, as of yesterday, SARS-CoV-2 "Covid" is the reason they are once again closed and/ or the reason why more people in the anglophone world aren't able to go there.. but an update is needed none-the-less.

ALEX Whiskey & Cigar Bar - in the Eight Thong Lo complex. Refined, "boys club" atmosphere with a good selection of Cuban cigars and great drinks. Privately owned and very cool; push-pin seating, dark woods, bar bruin lighting. Says they open at 11 but they're usually afternoon opening.

LCDH Kempinski Sindhorn - Beautiful lounge, in the same styling as the Bamboo Bar. Replete with live music and a remarkable cocktails selection. Cigars are what you'd expect from an LCDH; top quality and selection. Wonderful new place. They open at 5pm.

BKK Social Club @ The Four Seasons Chao Phraya - Another brand new addition with at 1930s theme. Excellent selection and wonderful atmosphere. Really special place especially as this address is still rather exclusive and off the beaten path luxury.

Enjoy!