Thai word(s) for orgasm

stumonster

This topic was started in 2003, and still men don't know ....... hope it is better in practise :):D:D

Har har! Not. There's an endless stream of different users, and topics like this always get lots of input because everyone has their own favorite lingo. Clever comment fail.

Some other terms related to having sex;

ล้างหน้าไก่ to have sex in the early morning.

I put these into the dictionary at thai2english (I can't read Thai script yet) and whilst I kinda get กินข้าวต้มรอบดึก gin khao tom rop duek or 'have what you would have for breakfast late' and ไปส่งส่วย bpai song suay or 'go make a (regular?) payment or tribute' <deleted> has ล้างหน้าไก่ laang naa gai or 'wash the face of a chicken' got to do with sex early in the morning? I know Thai people like a vague or poetic way of saying things but washing a chickens face? Maybe, just maybe, I could understand the chicken reference.... nope... try as I may I cannot make the analogy! Anyway, how does it mean early in the morning? Or is Thai2English just rubbish?

Phrases like this tend to have multiple apocryphal theories of origin, but reading this Pantip thread, the most credible origin of the phrase ล้างหน้าไก่ as a sexual euphemism seems to come from a practice among folks who raise fighting cocks (ไก่ชน) of putting water in the mouth then inserting the chicken's whole head in the mouth to clean the chicken's head. Supposed to be good for the chicken and help keep it in good health. This is done in the morning, apparently. I think the opportunities for innuendo there are obvious.

This topic was started in 2003, and still men don't know ....... hope it is better in practise :):D:D

Har har! Not. There's an endless stream of different users, and topics like this always get lots of input because everyone has their own favorite lingo. Clever comment fail.

Some other terms related to having sex;

ล้างหน้าไก่ to have sex in the early morning.

I put these into the dictionary at thai2english (I can't read Thai script yet) and whilst I kinda get กินข้าวต้มรอบดึก gin khao tom rop duek or 'have what you would have for breakfast late' and ไปส่งส่วย bpai song suay or 'go make a (regular?) payment or tribute' <deleted> has ล้างหน้าไก่ laang naa gai or 'wash the face of a chicken' got to do with sex early in the morning? I know Thai people like a vague or poetic way of saying things but washing a chickens face? Maybe, just maybe, I could understand the chicken reference.... nope... try as I may I cannot make the analogy! Anyway, how does it mean early in the morning? Or is Thai2English just rubbish?

Phrases like this tend to have multiple apocryphal theories of origin, but reading this Pantip thread, the most credible origin of the phrase ล้างหน้าไก่ as a sexual euphemism seems to come from a practice among folks who raise fighting cocks (ไก่ชน) of putting water in the mouth then inserting the chicken's whole head in the mouth to clean the chicken's head. Supposed to be good for the chicken and help keep it in good health. This is done in the morning, apparently. I think the opportunities for innuendo there are obvious.

Thanks for that. Very informative. The topic in pantip also have the phase กินเข้าต้มกลางวัน-having sex in mid-day. :D

น้ำแตก means to ejaculate, no? Subtle difference from orgasm, which is more gender neutral. Pretty sure น้ำแตก typically only refers to male ejaculation.

Edit: Okay, just did some Googling (dangerous, I know), and there are references online to น้ำแตก referring to men and women. Still unclear (and I don't care to do too much research here) whether น้ำแตก always refers to ejaculation, though, since female ejaculation is much rarer than female orgasm, of course.

น้ำแตก usually mean male ejaculation but some people also use it to refer to female orgasm. The meaning get widen over time I supposed.

Another phase come in mind น้ำแตกแล้วแยกทาง mean having sex and then go separated way, no string attached.

• 1 month later...

Let's not forget the นกเขาไม่ขัน or the "dove doesn't coo anymore in the morning", for a guy who just doesn't have enough lead in his pencil. :)

I may have posted this already as this is a VERY old thread. If I did; sorry 'bout that gang. :D

Here's two word documents I made of impolite and sexual slang which I copied from the back of one of Benjawan Becker’s “Speak Like a Thai” books. The c/d didn't have sound files for the words, they were just at the back of the booklet.

Feel free to drop me a P/M if there are misspellings and/or corrections, I typed them LONG ago. :D

Common_Slang_Words.doc

Sex_Words.doc

• 8 years later...

Anyone know the Thai slang term for 'squirting'? I seem to remember that an equivalent of 'explode water' is sometimes used but I've no idea of the phrase itself, plus I may be remembering it wrong anyway. 

Edit: By 'squirting' I'm referring to that of a sexual nature where a women ejects liquid, of a much debated composition, from her vagina during stimulation. 

Edited by nupersoodles

19 hours ago, nupersoodles said:

Anyone know the Thai slang term for 'squirting'? I seem to remember that an equivalent of 'explode water' is sometimes used but I've no idea of the phrase itself, plus I may be remembering it wrong anyway. 

Edit: By 'squirting' I'm referring to that of a sexual nature where a women ejects liquid, of a much debated composition, from her vagina during stimulation. 

น้ำแตก Naam Taek lit: water broke is already used for the male ejaculation, can't see why it can't apply for the female one as well