Hypocritical And Inconsistent Moderation

alex100

How sad it is that darknight removed my avater of Jolene Balock in a swimsuit - but bronco a super - moderator has women in swimsuits showing just as much - one rule for all I say.

:D

I think your wrong here alex. Bronco's women have'nt got any swimsuits on its just painted on but the avater is so small you cant see :o

I'll get my coat :D

How sad it is that darknight removed my avater of Jolene Balock in a swimsuit - but bronco a super - moderator has women in swimsuits showing just as much - one rule for all I say.

I think your wrong here alex. Bronco's women have'nt got any swimsuits on its just painted on but the avater is so small you cant see :o

I'll get my coat :D

very similar to the one that was removed if you also apply this logic to a standard policy there are also some real dodgy photos in the gallery going unmoderated. Like a BG in underwear and some fat git with a traffic cone stuck up his ass

Inconsistancy rules I am afraid take you coat off and open your eyes.

Thread closed...

Discussion of moderation issues, actions or moderation policies concerning individual cases are not allowed in the forums. Such comments should be directed to a moderator or administrator, and not discussed on the forum.

Found Here

kthxbye :o