Water, Water, I Need Water!

wimpy

We haven't had any water flowing into our storage tank in 24 hours. Are other people experiencing this, or is it just my soi? This has been happening for several days now, and is getting a little old. :o

Hope your water is back. It's fairly common in some areas this time of year to be without water for periods of hours, or days. It will only last until the rains start, which should be any day now....

I love the rain here. :o

Hope your water is back. It's fairly common in some areas this time of year to be without water for periods of hours, or days. It will only last until the rains start, which should be any day now....

I love the rain here.  :o

The tank filled up last night, but is now empty again. Seems they are giving me one tank a day, which isn't enough. Wish I had a bigger tank. I am so looking forward to the rainy season! :D

I love the rain here.  :o

The tank filled up last night, but is now empty again. Seems they are giving me one tank a day, which isn't enough. Wish I had a bigger tank. I am so looking forward to the rainy season! :D

When I was a kid, we had water shortages sometimes....

The saying was, "If it's brown, flush it down. If it's yellow, let it mellow" :D