Non-immigrant visa 2 for spouse

Just a quick question - How do I go about obtaining a non-immigrant visa connected to my boyfriend's work permit?  I will apply for a non-immigrant type O visa outside the country but I'm not sure what we need to do next.

Thank you all

Take a copy of your husband's work permit, a supporting letter, and apply for a Non-O visa abroad.

Once back in the country, visit the Immigration Bureau and submit the necessary documents, e g husband's work permit in original and copy, and copies of his tax records.

Requirements:

1. Application Form T.M. 7.

2. A copy of passport or substitute document.

3. One 4*6 cm. Photo.

4. Marriage certificate.

5. 500 baht fee.

6. Birth certificate (if any). & current medical original certificate ( any Thai clinic will do for 30-50 baht).

7. If an alien is the supporter, he must submit financial evidence, proof of employment, work permit and tax receipts.

Initial place to contact:

An alien must apply for a non-immigrant visa "code O" at a Thai Embassy or Consulate abroad before entering the Kingdom.

Duration of first permit: As warranted by this visa, permission is given for a period of 90 days.

Duration of extension: The Immigration Office will grant a maximum extension of one year at a time.