Hat Yai Cinema's

Logarhythm

I live in Nakhon Si Thammarat and occasionally drive down to Hat Yai for a weekend. I like to take in a movie when I'm down there, as the cinema's in Nakhon are all Thai films or foreign films dubbed in Thai. Does anyone know how I can find out what films are showing in Hat Yai and at what times? Is there a web site with the listings? Thanks

English movies at the Lee Garden shopping centre. Maybe do a google and find out the number for the cinema there.

Lee Gardens apparently are no longer showing English movies. Maybe someone in Hatyai could clarify the situation.

English movies at the Lee Garden shopping centre. Maybe do a google and find out the number for the cinema there.

Lee Gardens apparently are no longer showing English movies. Maybe someone in Hatyai could clarify the situation.

Lee Garden still has an occasional sound track movie (English audio and Thai subs) but you'll have better chances at the Diana shopping mall; most major foreign blockbuster movies will have a sound track version for at least a couple of days.

Best would be to contact the movie theater (or let your wife/gf do the talking if your Thai is not good enough).

• 2 weeks later...

As mjnaus says, some foreign blockbuster movies will screen with an English soundtrack for a few days on release. I'm not aware that Diana, Lee Gardens or Robinsons have websites giving details of 'what's on', phone numbers for Lee Gardens and Diana as follows.

Diana 074-237456-8

Lee Gardens 074-261111

Edited by Stocky