Korat Web Kam -

buadhai

*yawn*...

Sheesh Mike, with all that activity going on I bet you're planning on setting up a tropical pond out there to attract some of the passing eye candy so they can spend a bit more time in front of the camera for us all... :o

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*yawn*...

Sheesh Mike, with all that activity going on I bet you're planning on setting up a tropical pond out there to attract some of the passing eye candy so they can spend a bit more time in front of the camera for us all...  :D

Thats a great idea , put out a cute baby or puppy , that should get some people to stop longer . It is strange that I wake up in the middle of the night and just have to see whats on the korat-cam . :o

Ah, ha! So many people with so little to do that I'm getting loads of hits (627 unique hits so far this month) on the web cam "up that driveway onto the loneliest street in the Kingdom"....

:D

As, for the grass.....

Well, when it finally starts to grow I'll let you know.

:o

Edited by mgnewman

Right that's it. I'm putting one in the Farang Connection centered on the lunatics table. See what your favourite members get up to when they're sh1t-faced. Actually we've only got a couple of regulars,(mind you, the most drunken member we've had just happened to be a mod,who will remain nameless)

Must edit this and put apart from ME.

Edited by lampard10

Yeah, let's see some more exciting web cams.

Udon, perhaps one from your shed?

Dr. Pat, how about one of your surgery?

Lampard, good on you. Can't wait to see it since ken and I can't seem to get off our <deleted> and see the place in person.

And, here's another:

Soppong River Inn Web Cam

BTW Mike........................I am away from 21st-26th so don't you and Ken come knocking when I'm away

Right that's it. I'm putting one in the Farang Connection centered on the lunatics table. See what your favourite members get up to when they're sh1t-faced. Actually we've only got a couple of regulars,(mind you, the most drunken member we've had just happened to be a mod,who will remain nameless)

Must edit this and put apart from ME.

Geoff's not a Mod, I wonder who he means???? :o

Yeah, let's see some more exciting web cams.

Udon, perhaps one from your shed?

Dr. Pat, how about one of your surgery?

Lampard, good on you. Can't wait to see it since ken and I can't seem to get off our <deleted> and see the place in person.

And, here's another:

Soppong River Inn Web Cam

BTW Mike........................I am away from 21st-26th so don't you and Ken come knocking when I'm away

Hey Mike, fancy a trip to Surin between the 21st-26th. Looks like a "safe" time for a visit. :o

The one in blue seems to be "eyeing" my motorcycle.  Maybe she'll "fancy" a ride (pun intended). :D

Is that how you're coming to Surin. On that thing......................should've booked you into a cheap hotel.

:D:D:D No, will be coming in truck as I don't think Mike wants to ride all the way to Surin on the back of a motorcycle. :o:D

Hey, what do ya mean "cheap". Now I'm really gonna enjoy those "free" beers. :D

Jay, you must have missed the eye candy from outside the Korat Cafe yesterday, here's a still from it. :D

I fancy the tall one in blue :o

No I spotted it. It was only up for a couple of minutes. Far better than watching the neighbour's tree grow. When are the bin men due, Mike?