Korat Web Kam -

buadhai

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking of alcohol excess, Mike appears to have a pronounced list this morning. Or is it me?

Have another drink Jay.....

keg_pounding_sm_clr.gif

Ummmm...ok Jay, I just took a look at Mike's webcam. So just tilt your head and then have another drink. :o

Edited by Ken

I need to find a better home for the web cam. Right now it's just sort of balanced between the burglar bars and the glass of our bedroom window. Every time someone opens or closes the curtains it moves the cam a bit. Plus, it gets used for video chat now and then and I don't always get it put back just right.

At least it gives us something to talk about, eh George?

Thanks for the offer, George. By "new home" I meant physical rather than virtual location. I'm upgrading my current hosting package to take into account the increased bandwidth caused by the Korat Kam's uncanny popularity as a hangover cure....

Ah, ok. :o

This was an open invitation to all members with webcams located in Thailand. We can host a few of them on our server. PM me if interested.

What software are you using for the FTP uploads, mgnewman?

Ah, ok. :o

This was an open invitation to all members with webcams located in Thailand. We can host a few of them on our server. PM me if interested.

What software are you using for the FTP uploads, mgnewman?

I'm running some Mac software called

EvoCam.

It's nothing special; lets you add a clock, captions and a few other things. You can upload based on a schedule or on motion. You can define areas of the screen for motion detection and set the sensitivity level of each section. It also lets you create a time-laps movie of all uploaded images. It does ordinary FTP transfers of images.

My only complaint about it is that it doesn't let you customize the "no image available" screen.

But, it works and seems to be sufficiently amusing....

Mike, you seem to have the only webcam that works in LoS :D

Oy....................................I got one....................specially on one of our members requests :o

That WORKS being the operative word! I thought that was a forbidden word in FC! :D

Oy....................................I got one....................specially on one of our members requests :o

That WORKS being the operative word! I thought that was a forbidden word in FC! :D

Only when Jaye's around.................................................or the staff........................................or my wife..........................................or me....................................yeah, I guess you're right.

URL?

Don't know.........................I only put it on when people want to speak to their girlfriends/boyfriends/husbands/wives/cats/dogs/parrots/bank managers etc.

But I would be interested to speak to some-one that could set it up in the pub properly for me though.

Edited by lampard10

Don't know.........................I only put it on when people want to speak to their girlfriends/boyfriends/husbands/wives/cats/dogs/parrots/bank managers etc.

Need some tech support? I still have a few breakfast coupons I'd like to use....

You need someone to use them with you then?

No, I don't need any tech support in that area.

:o

On the other hand, did you have someone in mind?