Korat Web Kam -

buadhai

Don't know.........................I only put it on when people want to speak to their girlfriends/boyfriends/husbands/wives/cats/dogs/parrots/bank managers etc.

Need some tech support? I still have a few breakfast coupons I'd like to use....

You need someone to use them with you then?

No, I don't need any tech support in that area.

:o

On the other hand, did you have someone in mind?

I live in Surin.......................................thousands

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know.........................I only put it on when people want to speak to their girlfriends/boyfriends/husbands/wives/cats/dogs/parrots/bank managers etc.

Need some tech support? I still have a few breakfast coupons I'd like to use....

Do I "sense" another trip coming up to Surin in the near future....frogunicyclesmclrd3go.gif

Do I "sense" another trip coming up to Surin in the near future....frogunicyclesmclrd3go.gif

Actually, Me, Jaye and a few of the non-tv p1ssheads,junkies,alkies,losers & general layabouts are planning a trip to see you lot in you home envioroment soon.

Actually, Me, Jaye and a few of the non-tv p1ssheads,junkies,alkies,losers & general layabouts are planning a trip to see you lot in you home envioroment soon.

You'll need a GPS to find our Kenny :D

Wow. We better prepare the "student nurses". :o

Gee, I hope I won't miss this. I'm headed off for Hua Hin the 3rd, back on the 7th....

Well Mike, if they are looking for a "safe" time to visit, then the 3rd thru 7th would be it. I'm motorcycling to Bangsaen that time frame. :D

Wow. We better prepare the "student nurses". :D

Gee, I hope I won't miss this. I'm headed off for Hua Hin the 3rd, back on the 7th....

Well Mike, if they are looking for a "safe" time to visit, then the 3rd thru 7th would be it. I'm motorcycling to Bangsaen that time frame. :D

My mate Jaye says you better be there. He's never fallen off a chair in Korat before and isn't sure where to look. :o

Wow. We better prepare the "student nurses". :D

My mate Jaye says you better be there. He's never fallen off a chair in Korat before and isn't sure where to look. :o

he can bring his own (chair, with the slippery legs) :D

• 2 weeks later...
What car did you eventually decide to buy Mike?

Toyota Vios. New one. My preference would have been for a used Corolla, but the ones I saw around here were pretty poor. Could have probably gotten a better one in Bangkok.

Of course, the Thai "second hand" prejudice played a part in deciding to buy new.

Thought of a truck, but don't really need one. Had a Toyota truck in Saipan for years, but got sick of driving it. All we need is a small, economical city car that we can take out of town a few times a year. The Vios seemed to fit the bill.

First time I've bought a new car in 20 years....

See it soon on the KoratKam....