Wife Is Looking For A New Male...

chuckd

Now that I have your attention....

My wife is looking to buy a male Golden Retriever and marry him off to our female Golden Retriever.

We would travel anywhere from Khon Kaen north to Laos to look at one so any leads would be appreciated.

No sin sod would be expected.

PM me with your phone number and I or my wife will call.

I have cats but want a young dog, male. So, if....., well, if.....if it happens......than please email me.....

And not expensive please......

I can find young dogs here everyday but they all are "the la rue" with lots of inbread and diseases and so on.

I have a 4 year old Golden Retriever available for stud but not marriage.

We have a stud dog available just a few kilometers from the house. My wife wants to purchase a good one even though I have pointed out the stud fee would be cheaper for the first year and we wouldn't have to feed the stud for the entire year.

She has heard of some for sale in the Khon Kaen area but that is about all she knows. Any information on that possibility?

She doesn't believe in living in sin so it looks like marriage is the only option.

Thanks.

I have a 4 year old Golden Retriever available for stud but not marriage.

We have a stud dog available just a few kilometers from the house. My wife wants to purchase a good one even though I have pointed out the stud fee would be cheaper for the first year and we wouldn't have to feed the stud for the entire year.

She has heard of some for sale in the Khon Kaen area but that is about all she knows. Any information on that possibility?

She doesn't believe in living in sin so it looks like marriage is the only option.

Thanks.

There's a shop in the grounds of Big C that has good quality dogs.