New Thai Airways Office Location Permanent?

sabaijai

I just noticed that the Thai Airways International (THAI) office has moved from its long-time Phra Pokklao Road location to the Airport Business Park near the airport. The old office is boarded up.

Does anyone know whether the move is temporary, ie, whether they plan to move back to Phra Pokklao Rd, or whether the Airport Business Park location is permanent (till they move again, of course).

One advantage to the new location is that there's much more parking.

I have it from a reliable source that it is only temporary. They are building at the old location. There could be a sign there announcing when they expect to open again. Just add three-four months to that and you should be close. :o

Thanks. There's no sign there saying the move is temporary, or at least there wasn't when I drove by recently. The new office at ABP looks very 'settled. What's your reliable source, if I may ask?

This is their new phone number that they sent me by e-mail.

The telephone number for our office in

Chiang mai is  053-920920 .

Thanks for the number, Chuchok. I called and they said they're scheduled to move back to the old office in January 06.

Well I sure hope they return to the original building as it is one of last constant landmarks, along with the Stube, in the city for us dinosaurs. It is bad enough that I can get lost just about anywhere south of the moat. And for those of us arriving from north of town the Airport area is a pain to get to on good traffic days.