Pets & Vets Forum

A proposed forum in the other thread (the one totster isn't littering with nonsensical posts).

Vets being integral to farm life, I figured it would fit there. :D

cv

Oh there's another one being discussed apart from this one and " New Forum Idea, Weddings, married life, girlfriends etc " :o

As if 37 forums (inc Subs) aren't enough.... members (especially new) will soon start to find it hard to find their way around, will not know where to post.... just a small concern... :D

totster :D

Edited by Totster

There's only 2 dairy farmers in LoS, and RC's one of 'em :o

Maybe I could be of help with a few tips and advice if I can , I am a retired zoocurator have worked with animals for over 35 years have 6 years zoological veterinary training, we are moving to thailand in early may. Nignoy

Nignoy

That's good news, found a spot to set up camp yet? :D

A big prob here is finding a good avian vet..... anywhere in LoS.

Anyone else want a pets n vets forum? :D

Sure, I'd like to see a Vets Forum - especially as I anticipate my wife's mangy old Tom cat won't kick off before we shift back and will probably need one. :o

Nignoy

That's good news, found a spot to set up camp yet? :D

Sure, I'd like to see a Vets Forum - especially as I anticipate my wife's mangy old Tom cat won't kick off before we shift back and will probably need one. :o

you make me laugh Booners :D you'd post on a toilet door if thats all there was :D

Nignoy

That's good news, found a spot to set up camp yet? :o

see you hail from sydney wont hold that against you :D hoping to settle somewhere in Prachuap area,if the wife gets her way , I would sooner be out of the and live north of Ubon, have just the last of my aviaries, been breeding parrots ,lorikeets , cockatoos,but was born with a falcon on my fist , my family have been falconers and bird of prey breeders since that fella built the ark,sadly had to leave my collection in europe when we came to oz in 96, so looking forward to starting up again when we are settled, if it has feathers and a curved beek I can usually diagnose and treat their aches and pains :D nignoy

I was thinking 'gardens, pets, and wildlife' would be a good, broad area that a lot of the discussions I've been reading would fit into nicely. I don't know that I'd put a topic about veterinary care in with country life, since it really is an issue for a lot of city people who have dogs, cats, birds, etc.

"Home Life In Thailand"?

Sounds very sissy :o

Solly :D

Not any sissier than that "Department Of Homeland Security" who strip search little old ladies trying to get on airplanes etc. :D

I'm all for a forum that combines the three aforementioned whether it's called "Home LIfe In Thailand" or whatever. :D

I'm trying to come up with something we can sell the admins on, and I think pets is too narrow of a subject.

Something with broader appeal that pets can easily fall into would work better.

cv

• 6 months later...