Pets & Vets Forum

I've re-opened this thread since we'vre had a recent spate of requests for "vet" type forum.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...51entry570351

"farming, gardening, pets and animals" or somthing like that

I've been asking since May and PMd G but he can't be bothered to reply, obvioiusly he doesn't have a pet or a plant :D

From what I recall he's always nursing a chang, so a vetinary related forum would surely be up his street. :o

I've just adopted a terrapin that was neglected when my kids got a ball of fur with bulging eyes that looks like a bush baby/monkey/marty feldman type of creature. I'd like to know too how to stop alcoholic jingjoks from singing. So a new forum definately gets my vote. :D

terrapins (sic) carry salmonella

I became aware of that info after taking in a mouthful of terrapin <deleted> when syphoning off it's water a few weeks ago.

Probably still more chance of getting salmonella from Thai food though. :o

Looking for a toy poodle - happy to pay reasonable amount don't want to buy the poodle farm. PM please.

i can google "poodle home" for u if you want ... there are plenty ads. in Th webboard

BambinA thanks will oogle it myself "The Poodle Home Site" that is not the BaminA avatar - from between the lines if this is the changed you nice job, coupled with your nice personality - Diamonds forever.

Udon will keep Maerim in mind.

Thank you both for the responses.

Huski, I figure this a moot point now coz you have made your decision, but so as we have a bit more understanding of how this forum works, is it a lot of bother putting a new forum section in?

There does seem to be a lot of demand for it, and perhaps a poll may be an idea?

Surely a new forum section will devoted to certain subjects will increase posts there, thus increasing content, thus increasing search engine visibilty and posters, and clicks on ads and ultimately money at the end of the day.

Whats the difficulties with trying out a new sub forum, even on trial for a month or so?

Is it a lot of work that could be a waste of time and effort if it doesn't go as well as hoped? Or do you think there just isn't enough demand for it yet?

Just asking because there does seem to be a lo of related threads to this and we have been asking for sometime now, so perhaps an explanation as to why you wouldn't do this could help us understand your position a bit better?

Not moaning here, just would like to understand the situation a bit more. :o

"Home Life In Thailand"?

Sounds very sissy :D

Solly :D

Not any sissier than that "Department Of Homeland Security" who strip search little old ladies trying to get on airplanes etc. :D

Oh, really? These Islamist terrorists should get away with it in your opinion, then? :D:D

BKKmadness, use the general forum for now. Don't question. Be 'constructive'. :o

Huski, I figure this a moot point now coz you have made your decision, but so as we have a bit more understanding of how this forum works, is it a lot of bother putting a new forum section in? 

There does seem to be a lot of demand for it, and perhaps a poll may be an idea?

Surely a new forum section will devoted to certain subjects will increase posts there, thus increasing content, thus increasing search engine visibilty and posters, and clicks on ads and ultimately money at the end of the day.

Whats the difficulties with trying out a new sub forum, even on trial for a month or so?

Is it a lot of work that could be a waste of time and effort if it doesn't go as well as hoped?  Or do you think there just isn't enough demand for it yet?

Just asking because there does seem to be a lo of related threads to this and we have been asking for sometime now, so perhaps an explanation as to why you wouldn't do this could help us understand your position a bit better?

Not moaning here, just would like to understand the situation a bit more. :o

It would take Admin about 30 seconds to create a sub forum and a couple of minutes to move a few old threads to the new sub. :D