French Man Arrested For Allegedly Offering Underage Sex Service In Pattaya

webfact

Maybe I missed it but I still didn't read anything yet that clearly stated that sex trade under or over 18 years old is allowed in Thailand.Either by foreigners or Thai citizens.

You probably missed my post on the previous page then.

1- You won't find any Thai Law saying that paid sex is allowed

2- You won't find any Thai Law saying that paid sex is illegal above 18

=> Conclusion: paid sex is allowed over 18

So if something isn't described literal that makes it legal.

So the law doesn't state literal that I can not rob the kasikornbank branch on Pattaya tai road that makes it legal to rob that particular branch?

Sorry, your answer is so dumb I am lost for words - you have absolutely no understanding of the Law, better always have a Lawyer with you!

About your planned robbery of the Kasikorn Bank, you will find plenty of happiness in the Penal Code.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You probably missed my post on the previous page then.

1- You won't find any Thai Law saying that paid sex is allowed

2- You won't find any Thai Law saying that paid sex is illegal above 18

=> Conclusion: paid sex is allowed over 18

So if something isn't described literal that makes it legal.

So the law doesn't state literal that I can not rob the kasikornbank branch on Pattaya tai road that makes it legal to rob that particular branch?

Sorry, your answer is so dumb I am lost for words - you have absolutely no understanding of the Law, better always have a Lawyer with you!

About your planned robbery of the Kasikorn Bank, you will find plenty of happiness in the Penal Code.

Taken out of another topic posted by Pattaya parent.

Section 9 of the " Prostitution Prevention and Suppression Act " states

" Whoever procures, seduces, or traffics the other person to commit the act of prostitution, even

with consent of the other person, no matter whether the commission of various acts which

constitute the offence are committed inside or outside the territory of the Kingdom, shall be

punished with imprisonment of one to ten years and an fine of twenty thousand to two hundred

thousand baht.

If the commission of the offence as specified in the first paragraph is against a person who is over

fifteen (15) years but not yet over eighteen (18) years of age, the offender shall be punished with

imprisonment of five to fifteen years and a fine of one hundred thousand to three hundred

thousand baht.

This clearly states that prostitution over the age of 18 is also illegal,it carries lower punishments but it is still illegal.

Probably now you gonna ignore to reply same when this particular section was posted by Pattayaparent in another topic where you were involved.You just ignored the post and kept making dumb statements.

Edited by basjke

Basjke, you cannot read.

Whoever procures, seduces, or traffics the other person to commit ...

this article targets pimps, purveyors, traffickers and so-called "managers" or "boyfriends" of prostitutes, not prostitutes themselves or their clients.

Edited by manarak

Basjke, you cannot read.

this article targets pimps, purveyors, traffickers and so-called "managers" or "boyfriends" of prostitutes, not prostitutes themselves or their clients.

Procures : that could be read as the customer.

ok, then we have something to debate about.

But the context of the article as well as the involved punishments that are quite harsh rather point to procuring prostitutes to the trade.

Reference to Thai Language would probably be safest.

Edited by manarak

Basjke, you cannot read.

Procures : that could be read as the customer.

That is one correct view already,I was more thinking about seduces.Because I'm sure if it would come to a court case it would not be difficult for the lawyer to prove that the customer seduced the other party to prostitute him/herself.