One On One Vrs Classroom

david1

Over the years I have picked up a little Thai. In June I am moving to the " Land of Smiles" full time and I really want to learn the language fluently. Is the extra money worth the cost of private lessons? Also, how many hours per day? I attended a few lessons over the years at a small school off the Sukimvit arround Soi Cowboy. I forgot the name. They seemed good But I only went a few times. Is anyone familiar with the shcool? Thanks!!!!!!!!

Over the years I have picked up a little Thai.  In June I am moving to the " Land of Smiles" full time and I really want to learn the language fluently.  Is the extra money worth the cost of private lessons?      Also, how many hours per day?  I attended a few lessons over the years at a small school off the Sukimvit arround Soi Cowboy.  I forgot the name.  They seemed good But I only went a few times.  Is anyone familiar with the shcool?    Thanks!!!!!!!!

I think you mean "Thailish language school"

on sukumvit, between soi 23 and asok station

01-8380829

They charge around 600B/hour.

I have studied with another teacher previously who only charged 250 baht/hour. But, altough her main occupation was teaching English, her English was terrible, I didn't know any Thai and she could not explain anything.

I prefer taking only 1-2 hours per day, and not study everyday, to get a chance to practice it a bit and let it sink in from one class to another.

However, they offer both private classes, group classes, intensive or not.