Looking For Apartment In Koh Chang

careybaird

I am looking for apartment type accommodation in Koh Chang for at least 3 weeks in February. I am looking for a comfortable type place with wifi internet to the room. Also would be nice to have kitchen facilities, gym and swimming pool (not essential).

An actual hotel/resort would be fine providing they have wifi to the room and facilities to sit and work.

Does anyone know of such places or could point me in the right direction? I will be coming to the island on 8th February.

Thanks in advance!

You can start here Accommodation Koh Chang

You could, but wouldn't find much of use as there are only a few listings for Koh Chang.

So maybe of more use . . .

You wont find an apartment with a pool on Koh Chang as such a thing doesn't exist. The nearest you will find is Koh Chang Luxury Guesthouse in Chai chet - north end of Klong Prao beach which ticks most of the boxes. (They wont be busy so you should be able to discount the rates.)

Or Koh Chang Residence, in Kai Bae, 3 mins walk to the beach, has new fully furnished 2 bed bungalows & 1 bed apartments for rent weekly/monthly with free wifi & cable TV. No website. But some info & photos here. (If you want the owners email just let me know, cant post it online)

Paddys Palms the 'Irish' pub (well, it's green & sells Guinness) at the southern end of White Sand beach has apartment style rooms which are pretty good value . Also has a pool and wifi. Should be able to do a deal for 3 week stay. See: Paddy's Palms Website

Some of the smaller, out of the way roadside resorts might do you a deal on a room for 3 weeks in February eg Sofia Garden which is 10 mins walk to the beach but has a pool and internet, not sure if it wifi in the rooms though.