Oh No He Hasn't..

MSingh

Dad's a Drug Dealer, Sisters a Grass, Mum's a Thief & he has it away with his Mate's Missus, nice...

Lads & Lasses, i give you the Man who is to lead the majority of us on here's Country to South Africa for the World Cup, Mr John Terry..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...girlfriend.html

A Premier League footballer has won a gagging order stopping the public learning about his affair with a team-mate’s girlfriend.

The so-called ‘super-injunction’ was granted by a High Court judge under human rights laws.

The married England international successfully claimed that exposing his infidelity would be a breach of his right to a ‘private and family life’.

So draconian is Mr Justice Tugendhat’s order that even its existence is supposed to be a secret.

This latest example of media censorship provoked fresh controversy yesterday.

A sweeping privacy law – now regularly used by sports stars to shield their lifestyles from scrutiny – has been put in place by judges without the endorsement of Parliament.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1246931/Premier-League-star-wins-gagging-order-secret-affair-team-mates-girlfriend.html#ixzz0e1Oqk2JK

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's breaking now..

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/art...of-team-mate.do

England captain John Terry today failed in his attempt to prevent allegations that he had an affair with a team-mate's girlfriend being exposed.

Terry, 29, who was married in 2007, went to court to try to suppress the claims by a Sunday newspaper.

But the so-called “super injunction” was today overturned despite Terry's assertion that exposing his alleged infidelity would breach his privacy under the human rights act.

Lifting the injunction, Mr Justice Tugendhat, sitting in the High Court, said: “I do not consider that an interim injunction is necessary or proportionate having regard to the level of gravity of the interference with the private life of the applicant that would occur in the event that there is a publication of the fact of the relationship, or that [the applicant] can rely in this case on the interference with the private life of anyone else.”

Terry has already suffered the revelations that his mother Sue was cautioned for shoplifting last year and that his father Ted was caught supplying cocaine in a bar.

Last week, the £160,000-a-week Chelsea captain instructed libel law firm Schillings after hearing that reports of the alleged affair would appear in a Sunday tabloid.

It's breaking now..

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/art...of-team-mate.do

England captain John Terry today failed in his attempt to prevent allegations that he had an affair with a team-mate's girlfriend being exposed.

Terry, 29, who was married in 2007, went to court to try to suppress the claims by a Sunday newspaper.

But the so-called "super injunction" was today overturned despite Terry's assertion that exposing his alleged infidelity would breach his privacy under the human rights act.

Lifting the injunction, Mr Justice Tugendhat, sitting in the High Court, said: "I do not consider that an interim injunction is necessary or proportionate having regard to the level of gravity of the interference with the private life of the applicant that would occur in the event that there is a publication of the fact of the relationship, or that [the applicant] can rely in this case on the interference with the private life of anyone else."

Terry has already suffered the revelations that his mother Sue was cautioned for shoplifting last year and that his father Ted was caught supplying cocaine in a bar.

Last week, the £160,000-a-week Chelsea captain instructed libel law firm Schillings after hearing that reports of the alleged affair would appear in a Sunday tabloid.

Isn't letting a team mate have go on your bird taking the team spirit thing a bit too far :) .

Captaincy should be passed over to Rooney. He's a man in great form and his mind will be on the job - i don't think the same could be said of Terry. His private life, as with many of these footballers, seems to be a complete train wreck. Not the man to lead the line.

Captaincy should be passed over to Rooney. He's a man in great form and his mind will be on the job

Think that I'd agree now, despite never quite understanding why Gerrard was never made captain after Beckham.

Anyway, the bottom line is that they're all just minicab drivers who happen to be good at playing football.

Captaincy should be passed over to Rooney. He's a man in great form and his mind will be on the job

Think that I'd agree now, despite never quite understanding why Gerrard was never made captain after Beckham.

Anyway, the bottom line is that they're all just minicab drivers who happen to be good at playing football.

:):D

So the lady in question was wayne bridges g/f

Apparently she's an underwear model. Do these guys actually go out of their way to match the stereotyping i wonder?! Just for once, i'd love to read about the footballer that was dating a librarian. Just for a change like.

I agree it's a bit strange, although Gerrard's form has usually been a bit indifferent for England. Perhaps the logic is he doesn't need the extra pressure of being captain. Of course it could go the other way - might spur him on. Either way, be better than Terry. Captain should be a grown-up - Terry has yet to make that step. Same goes for Ferdinand by the way.

Gerrard for me i think, i wnated him at the time & i don't think it is any different now although yes, Rooner is on absolute fire but let him be on fire without that added bit of reasponsibility that may dampen the fire ( iall teh classics are coming out today :) )..

Stevei G is a natuaral born leader & on of the best Players in teh World when he wants to be , although it looks he hasn't really wanted to be this Season a great deal, he still has that added bit of experience over Roony & for me, he's the Man to lead us this coming Summer..

Gerrard for me i think, i wnated him at the time & i don't think it is any different now although yes, Rooner is on absolute fire but let him be on fire without that added bit of reasponsibility that may dampen the fire ( iall teh classics are coming out today :) )..

Stevei G is a natuaral born leader & on of the best Players in teh World when he wants to be , although it looks he hasn't really wanted to be this Season a great deal, he still has that added bit of experience over Roony & for me, he's the Man to lead us this coming Summer..

Yeah good points Singhy. I'd be happy with either of them to tell the truth.

So the lady in question was wayne bridges g/f,no wonder he hot footed over to man.c.

Actually, the affair started after Bridge moved to Man City, leaving the lady in question behind. No excuse for Terry's actions though. Classy family all in all.

I agree it's a bit strange, although Gerrard's form has usually been a bit indifferent for England. Perhaps the logic is he doesn't need the extra pressure of being captain. Of course it could go the other way - might spur him on. Either way, be better than Terry. Captain should be a grown-up - Terry has yet to make that step. Same goes for Ferdinand by the way.

Wasn't Gerrard in the papers not so long ago for all the wrong reasons and Rooney has previous bad press too, so that excludes them 2 if we are basing being an england captain on your past exploits.

Edited by alfieconn

Wasn't Gerrard in the papers not so long ago for all the wrong reasons and Rooney has previous bad press too, so that excludes them 2 if we are basing being an england captain on your past exploits.

PAST exploits no - (were that the case we would have no captain!), PRESENT exploits (like in the last few months) - yes.

Who's your pick then?

PAST exploits no - (were that the case we would have no captain!), PRESENT exploits (like in the last few months) - yes.

Who's your pick then?

PRESENT exploits (like in the last few months) - yes :D:D:D

Are you sure you don't mean in the last 6 months I.E. the last time Gerrard was in court.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not condoning what Terry did and to be fair i don't really like him, but you say he shouldn't be captain and then you pick 2 other players with previous bad press to replace him :D .

Lets face it there probaly isn't anyone in the starting line up who is whiter than whiter so if we are picking a captain on that criteria we are really struggling.

I will try and find a professional footballer who doesn't womanise, drink excessivly,break the speed limit,not go to church every sunday, visit brothels, to make captain, the problem being he might not be much of a footballer. :)

Are you sure you don't mean in the last 6 months I.E. the last time Gerrard was in court.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not condoning what Terry did and to be fair i don't really like him, but you say he shouldn't be captain and then you pick 2 other players with previous bad press to replace him :D .

Lets face it there probaly isn't anyone in the starting line up who is whiter than whiter so if we are picking a captain on that criteria we are really struggling.

I will try and find a professional footballer who doesn't womanise, drink excessivly,break the speed limit,not go to church every sunday, visit brothels, to make captain, the problem being he might not be much of a footballer. :)

As i say, i accept that none of these footballer guys have unblemished copy books, but there's a difference between those who blemished them in the past and have since learnt from their lessons and done a bit of growing up - as i would suggest is the case with both Gerrard and Rooney - and those who are currently in the process of blemishing - and not only that, but is right in the centre of a media storm that is just gathering strength.

Edited by rixalex

Who's your pick then?

No one's a Saint Alfredo but there are plenty to choose from to be Captain who don't have a convicted Thief as a Mother, an Old Man who is a Drug Dealer, a Sister who is a Grass, themselves who take Supporters for Tours around their Employers premises without their consent taking thousands of Pounds in the process & also rumping their England Team Mate's Missus & failing to get it hushed up ??

I'd hope so anyway.. :D

Rooney has had bad press hasnt everone in the eyes of the tabloids. Whats his crime going to a brothel ? How old was he 18/19 or something. If thats a major crime nearly every footballer and a lot of us are in big trouble !!! He 's no Joey Barton .

Who's your pick then?

No one's a Saint Alfredo but there are plenty to choose from to be Captain who don't have a convicted Thief as a Mother, an Old Man who is a Drug Dealer, a Sister who is a Grass, themselves who take Supporters for Tours around their Employers premises without their consent taking thousands of Pounds in the process & also rumping their England Team Mate's Missus & failing to get it hushed up ??

I'd hope so anyway.. :D

John Terry is a disgrace.This is not the first indiscretion. I can think of plenty of others but people inc his club rush to his defence.How can you possibly defend his actions . Best to stay quiet. Wasnt he father of the year ? oh dear !

Rooney has had bad press hasnt everone in the eyes of the tabloids. Whats his crime going to a brothel ? How old was he 18/19 or something. If thats a major crime nearly every footballer and a lot of us are in big trouble !!! He 's no Joey Barton .

Yeah i don't really think that even if they were current misdemeanors - which they are not - shagging some slapper whilst young and single or throwing a punch in a bar, really compares with being married with kids and having an affair with a fellow team mate's girlfriend.

None are things to be proud of (well dependant on how minging the slapper was), but Terry's indiscretions are quite a few rungs further down the ladder (although the fact that she was an underwear model, i'll grant that he climbs up a few).

Yeah i don't really think that even if they were current misdemeanors - which they are not - shagging some slapper whilst young and single or throwing a punch in a bar, really compares with being married with kids and having an affair with a fellow team mate's girlfriend.

None are things to be proud of (well dependant on how minging the slapper was), but Terry's indiscretions are quite a few rungs further down the ladder (although the fact that she was an underwear model, i'll grant that he climbs up a few).

Dad of the Year, england and chelsea captain John Terry, took time out from giving private tours of sb, and bailing his familiy out of jail, to shag his best mates gf in an effort to improve his public persona.

Not happy with cashly cole dominating the tabloid gossip section over recent years, this latest action by old weird eyes is sure to reaffirm his place as most hated player in england.

While some naysayers believe this is just an attempt to drum up interest in terry's soon to be released book called "tiger woods has nothing on me", those close to situation reveal that he is trying to lose the captains armband and has being doing so since moscow.

New nicknames for terry have flooded the internet following this latest news broke wind. "Center Back-door Man, Terry the Terrible, Captain Misfit, the John, Bridge Buster and <deleted> proving to be some of the favorites at this time.

Currently Fabio akaCappello and Carlo Anginla jolly are eating pasta and are unavailable for comment. Meanwhile Rafa Benitez is just happy nobody is asking him today if Club Europa is a front for champions league football or a witchdoctor clinic setup near a horse racing track in sloverbia.

Dad of the Year, england and chelsea captain John Terry, took time out from giving private tours of sb, and bailing his familiy out of jail, to shag his best mates gf in an effort to improve his public persona.

Not happy with cashly cole dominating the tabloid gossip section over recent years, this latest action by old weird eyes is sure to reaffirm his place as most hated player in england.

While some naysayers believe this is just an attempt to drum up interest in terry's soon to be released book called "tiger woods has nothing on me", those close to situation reveal that he is trying to lose the captains armband and has being doing so since moscow.

New nicknames for terry have flooded the internet following this latest news broke wind. "Center Back-door Man, Terry the Terrible, Captain Misfit, the John, Bridge Buster and <deleted> proving to be some of the favorites at this time.

Currently Fabio akaCappello and Carlo Anginla jolly are eating pasta and are unavailable for comment. Meanwhile Rafa Benitez is just happy nobody is asking him today if Club Europa is a front for champions league football or a witchdoctor clinic setup near a horse racing track in sloverbia.

:) I'm impressed with that little missive James. Most drole. Was it alcohol assisted?

:) I'm impressed with that little missive James. Most drole. Was it alcohol assisted?

No no, just a hangover mate;)

Innocent until proven guilty! :)

FA decline to comment regarding claims over John Terry

The Football Association has declined to comment on the future of John Terry as England captain in the wake of allegations over his private life.

Terry has been named in the media as allegedly having an affair with the ex-girlfriend of his former Chelsea and England team-mate Wayne Bridge.

Newspaper reports claim Terry, 29, may be stripped of the England captaincy just four months before the world Cup.

But an FA spokesman told BBC Sport: "We have no comment to make."

Terry had won a gagging order last week preventing the public learning about an alleged affair, but the injunction was lifted by the High Court on Friday.

And national newspapers named the father-of-two, who is married to Toni Poole, in their Saturday editions as having a relationship with model Vanessa Perroncel, 28.

Chelsea are backing their club captain and released a statement on Friday which said: "This is a personal matter for John Terry. The club will give John and his family all the support they need in dealing with it."

England's next match is a friendly against Egypt at Wembley on 3 March, and it is unlikely coach Fabio Capello will discuss Terry's position before then.

Terry is set go to South Africa as captain, while Bridge, who now plays for Manchester City, is also likely to be selected in Capello's squad as understudy to another former Chelsea team-mate, Ashley Cole.

Bridge has not played since early December when he was injured playing against Chelsea.

BBC Sport understands Capello, who is currently out of the country, is aware of the situation and will make any decision over Terry's future as England captain.

But speaking on Saturday's Football Focus on BBC1, former England defenders Lee Dixon and Martin Keown believe Terry will not be captain by the time the World Cup comes around.

Keown said: "Terry is a big, big player, but these indiscretions really need to be dealt with by Capello. He is a great disciplinarian and I think this is a chance for him to show that."

Dixon added: 'The big question is if it's not (Terry) then who will it be? If Rio Ferdinand doesn't make it through injury, then that's up for grabs as well."

Meanwhile, celebrity publicist Max Clifford told the BBC the episode was potentially damaging for Terry's commercial endorsements, but he believed football supporters would not object to his private conduct as long as he was playing well.

Terry, has won 59 caps for his country and successfully led England to this year's World Cup finals after finishing top of their qualification group.

He was due to play in Chelsea's Premier League clash at Birmingham on Saturday evening.

As i say, i accept that none of these footballer guys have unblemished copy books, but there's a difference between those who blemished them in the past and have since learnt from their lessons and done a bit of growing up - as i would suggest is the case with both Gerrard and Rooney - and those who are currently in the process of blemishing - and not only that, but is right in the centre of a media storm that is just gathering strength.

OK make Gerrard captain as its ok for an England captain to be shown fighting in a nightclub and to associate with known criminals.

OK make Gerrard captain as its ok for an England captain to be shown fighting in a nightclub and to associate with known criminals.

If you think Terry and Gerrard are equally as stupid / guilty as one another, whilst i might not agree - i don't in fact - i'm no longer prepared to sit here and spend my time defending a Liverpool player - goes against all my better judgement. :)

No no, just a hangover mate;)

Hung over at 10pm on a Saturday night?! Seems a bit back to front mate. Working nights are you? Doing a bit of security guard work perhaps? :D

If you think Terry and Gerrard are equally as stupid / guilty as one another, whilst i might not agree - i don't in fact - i'm no longer prepared to sit here and spend my time defending a Liverpool player - goes against all my better judgement. :)

Where did i say that they are equally as stupid / guilty as one another :D .