Oh No He Hasn't..

MSingh

sepp blatter. what a guy.

John Terry's alleged affair would have been applauded abroad, says Blatter

Fifa president Sepp Blatter has claimed that in some countries, John Terry would have been applauded rather than sacked as national team captain for having an alleged affair.

Terry was deposed as England captain by Fabio Capello, the England manager, last week following the mountain of negative headlines that have emanated from stories about a supposed affair between the defender and the ex-partner of his former Chelsea team-mate, Wayne Bridge.

Speaking in Vancouver today, Blatter described the response and reaction to Terry as being particularly "Anglo-Saxon" and claimed that in countries such as France, Italy and Spain, it would not be considered a problem.

"Listen, this is a special approach in the Anglo-Saxon countries," he said. "If this had happened in let's say Latin countries then I think he would have been applauded."

So if Terry had banged HIS wife,Blatter would have slapped him on the back and bought him a beer........or would his reaction had been "particularly Anglo Saxon"?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sepp blatter. what a guy.

John Terry's alleged affair would have been applauded abroad, says Blatter

Fifa president Sepp Blatter has claimed that in some countries, John Terry would have been applauded rather than sacked as national team captain for having an alleged affair.

Terry was deposed as England captain by Fabio Capello, the England manager, last week following the mountain of negative headlines that have emanated from stories about a supposed affair between the defender and the ex-partner of his former Chelsea team-mate, Wayne Bridge.

Speaking in Vancouver today, Blatter described the response and reaction to Terry as being particularly "Anglo-Saxon" and claimed that in countries such as France, Italy and Spain, it would not be considered a problem.

"Listen, this is a special approach in the Anglo-Saxon countries," he said. "If this had happened in let's say Latin countries then I think he would have been applauded."

So if Terry had banged HIS wife,Blatter would have slapped him on the back and bought him a beer........or would his reaction had been "particularly Anglo Saxon"?

Sorry Mr. <deleted>- I mean Blatter, if this had happened in any of those 3 countries you mentioned he would be missing his b_alls.

Interesting situation left by the ankle fracture to Cashley if he does not recover in time for the World Cup.

I can feel the commentators curse upon us with 'Terry having to fill in the hole left by Bridge' :)

"Terry gets caught out trying to provide cover to Bridge".

"Terry was screaming for Bridge to pass him the ball but Bridge said fu_ck off, she's mine"

Interesting situation left by the ankle fracture to Cashley if he does not recover in time for the World Cup.

I can feel the commentators curse upon us with 'Terry having to fill in the hole left by Bridge' :)

"Terry gets caught out trying to provide cover to Bridge".

"Terry was screaming for Bridge to pass him the ball but Bridge said fu_ck off, she's mine"

It was a Capello masterplan.She was introduced to stiffen up the back four.Rio's next.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

takin onboard inbreedin and deformities, what would ladbrokes give on terry being the son of saggy chops, ??? tell me its impossible ??? top 4 answers please, ps nice dodgy mohicanclown.-- barnet :)

Poplar >>> Barking = 4 Miles as the Crow flies... :D

takin onboard inbreedin and deformities, what would ladbrokes give on terry being the son of saggy chops, ??? tell me its impossible ??? top 4 answers please, ps nice dodgy mohicanclown.-- barnet :D

Poplar >>> Barking = 4 Miles as the Crow flies... :D

I'll tell you what, them 2 are not a good advert for the east end, you don't get people like them coming from the north side :) .

takin onboard inbreedin and deformities, what would ladbrokes give on terry being the son of saggy chops, ??? tell me its impossible ??? top 4 answers please, ps nice dodgy mohicanclown.-- barnet :)

Does that go on a lot in the East end then :D

Edited by alfieconn

takin onboard inbreedin and deformities, what would ladbrokes give on terry being the son of saggy chops, ??? tell me its impossible ??? top 4 answers please, ps nice dodgy mohicanclown.-- barnet :D

Crikey iv'e just had a thought, i might have born in the East end :) let me have a quick look at the map !

Crikey iv'e just had a thought, i might have born in the East end :) let me have a quick look at the map !

are you a closet hammer then alfie? :D

are you a closet hammer then alfie? :D

He's a closet something, don't know about Hammer..

On a more serious note Singhy, iv'e got a gaff in Hackney under an E8 postcode but there isn't actually any NE post codes, there's N,NW,W,E,SE,SW, and also S is missing, Strange don't you think :) .

Perhaps you can have a word with the people who devised this system and get them to put it right :D .

Edited by alfieconn

Crikey iv'e just had a thought, i might have born in the East end :D let me have a quick look at the map !

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew that was close :) Hackney, North east London :D

Hackneys alright Alfie. I'm worried about Finsbury Park. Should i support Olympiakos? :D

On a more serious note Singhy, iv'e got a gaff in Hackney under an E8 postcode but there isn't actually any NE post codes, there's N,NW,W,E,SE,SW, and also S is missing, Strange don't you think :) .

Perhaps you can have a word with the people who devised this system and get them to put it right :D .

No chance, they won't listen to me, i'm too English...

Not interested anyway, i'm happy with my 84320 Samui Post Code thank you very much.. :D