Oh No He Hasn't..

MSingh

jsut another typical man utd fan. not even from manchester(whoops, old trafford isnt actually in manchester is it?) probably never been to a game. unless you call sitting in a private box, going to a game. loves man utd more than england. well that figures hes a moosehead. shall i go on....?

gotta love the english sence of humour though, aint you james?

no what i mean me old china!

Sense of humour - English? Anyways, back to JT if we may (but feel free to start a new thread regarding banter - although I thought we had one before?).

Did JT meet with Mr. Cappello last night to discuss the situation?

I have a solution for all parties. Put JT on Captaincy probation until after the World Cup. Meaning, anymore transgressions that get picked up in the papers he loses the armband that doesnt really fit him anyway.

If he is a good boy and doesnt, get caught, all's good. :)

Don Fabio is meeting JT tonight where he will tell him that he's going to keep the captaincy, but if there are any more revalations he is fuc#ed. He will probably have to make a brief public statement admitting what we all know, that he's a <deleted>, and then all will be forgotten.

The French slapper will go on to make a fortune with slimey publicist Max Clifford. The only losers will be Wayne Bridge and Terry's long suffering wife. :D

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The following are allegations that will be made this weekend

Terry has been doing massive football accumulators including games he is playing in.....

JT has been sh*gging another current team mates wife who has kids and are still together.

he owes Wembley a substantial amount of money for a Box he owns and hasn't paid for even after he had mates in there racking up a 20k bill at the FA cup final!

3 other chelsea players were slamming Bridges mrs aswell as terry.

Hilario's wife is the other team mates wife and the other players nobbing bridges bird were Gudjohnsen, Mutu and Drogba

The Sun have lined up another EIGHT women whove slept with him in the last 18 months or so. Enough for a couple of weeks of front pages. Including FHMs own HSH, Tanya Robinson

The front page today that Bridges ex, Vanessa, has slept with five members of the Chelsea squad is only the beginning. Two other Chelsea players - Gudjohnsen and Drogba - were also sleeping with Bridge's girlfriend at the same time as Terry.

The Sun is also paying Vanessa £250k to dish everything including the fact that the mystery fifth Chelsea player is, depressingly predictably, Ashley Cole. Which should give Cheryl the excuse she needs to finally dump him.

Daily Mail today..

John Terry touts his Wembley box for £4,000: England captain's perk offered for cash against all rules

Last updated at 1:25 AM on 05th February 2010

John Terry faced new questions last night over his fitness to be England captain.

A Daily Mail investigation found his personal box at Wembley being 'touted out' for £4,000 a match.

Terry's contract to rent the luxurious 12-seater facility is subsidised to the tune of tens of thousands a year as one of his 'perks' as national team skipper. Its terms expressly forbid hiring it out.

But yesterday the Mail was offered exclusive use of it for England's friendly against Egypt next month by an associate of Terry's management agents.

'It's John Terry's box and you can have it,' said the go-between. 'It will be £4,000 and we would want the money in cash.' He said the player would provide a signed England or Chelsea shirt as 'part of the deal'.

The revelation comes as England manager Fabio Capello prepares to meet the Chelsea star, a married father of two, to discuss the sex scandal that has called his international career into question.

Terry had a five-month affair with Vanessa Perroncel, the estranged partner of his England team-mate Wayne Bridge, then tried to cover it up with a court 'super-injunction'.

Terry, 29, who earns £170,000 a week as Chelsea captain, is now likely to be asked to explain why his box is being offered to outsiders. The facility guarantees seats not only for football but also rugby, American football and non-sporting events including top pop concerts.

The Wembley scheme is revealed six weeks after Terry and an associate showed reporters posing as businessmen around Chelsea's training ground in Surrey, in return for £10,000 in £50 notes.

The box was offered to the Mail by Anthony White, 35, sales and marketing manager at the David Beckham Academy until it closed down last month.

A coach at the Academy was Paul Nicholls - a 29-year-old semi-professional footballer and long-term friend of Terry, who is now part of the player's two-man management team.

Our reporter, posing as a businessman wanting to organise of football-related events, first met White at the Academy in Greenwich, South East London.

After an exchange of emails, White telephoned earlier this week and said: 'I've had a think about what we could do, and as this is a special event I've pulled a few strings and how about I get you a 12-seater box at Wembley for the England-Egypt friendly on March 3?'

'For the box it will be £3-4000 and we would want the money in cash. You pay a mate of mine a few days before the game.

'As for the beer and wine in the box you have to pay for that, as it is fully stocked and then re-stocked afterwards. You can pay in cash on the night. That would be the best way.

'I can also arrange for a signed shirt, either England or Chelsea, from John Terry. How does that sound?'

In a call yesterday White confirmed: 'You can have it for four [thousand].

'I will let you have it for four - no problem. The only way it will become unavailable is if John wants to use it. But I don't think that will happen.'

It was unclear whether the box was being offered with Terry's knowledge but the Football Association are certain to want to know if it has been 'touted out' before - and if so, how often.

Terry, who has been reported to be a heavy gambler, is understood to have tried to get out of the contract for the Wembley box twice in the last two years.

His discount as England captain means he pays just under £80,000 a year for a box which would cost anyone else £120,000. But Internet reports yesterday claimed he owed money on the deal and that his friends had run up a £20,000 bill at last year's FA Cup Final.

White claimed the box belonged to Terry's management company, Elite Management, which is run by Nicholls and Keith Cousins, chairman of lower league side Rushden and Diamonds.

TERRY'S HERO? TIGER WOODS, OF COURSE

John Terry named Tiger Woods - who is embroiled in his own extra-marital sex scandal - as his favourite sportsman, it was revealed last night.

Terry also told Football Punk magazine last September of the importance of being 'honest' with team-mates - at the very time he was cheating on his wife with Wayne Bridge's ex-girlfriend. 'We have a good bunch of players in the England squad who are honest with each other,' he said.

'That's how I want it to be. It's not just because I'm captain, we all have to be honest because we all want the same thing, and that's to win.'

They provoked controversy last year after hiring a firm called Riviera Entertainment to try and fix lucrative commercial deals for Terry in the run-up to the World Cup.

Referring to the sex scandal, White told the Mail: 'You can imagine the furore that's been around John. Well it's the guys that look after him that own the box. I spoke to the guys yesterday from his management team and they are just checking the availability. I will put you on to a guy called Paul who will look after you once I get the nod from him.'

He even held out the possibility that Terry would come up after the game to meet guests in the box.

The legal contract between Wembley and box-holders is unambiguous about hiring out the facility. It says: 'If you don't want to attend an event, you can allow someone of your choice to use it instead, provided you give your tickets away (no money, service or benefit in kind may be given in return). If you prefer to sell your box for an event, you can ask Club Wembley to do this on your behalf. You will receive the proceeds less an administrative fee of 15 per cent.'

As Terry's finances come under scrutiny, the Mail has learned that he has taken out four mortgages in seven years on the Surrey home he bought for £2.75million in 2003.

One financial expert said this suggests he has been raising capital against the house.

Last night Terry's spokesman Phil Hall said White had been acting 'on his own' when he offered the box.

He said: 'I have spoken with Paul Nicholls and the box is run by his promotions company, Sports Marketing and Promotions, of which he is sole director.

'When Anthony White asked Paul for the box, Paul replied "I'm sorry Anthony, we are not allowed to sell it on. We never would do'.

Mr Hall said that until last August the box had been owned by JGT Promotions - JGT standing for John George Terry. He did not know who was responsible for paying for it now.

White also denied offering the Mail the use of Terry's box.

He said: 'I didn't make any offer. I said I could try and get some corporate hospitality. I am sorry if he got the wrong end of the stick.

'I said I know a guy at John's management company and I know they have a box. It belongs to the management company. I just know the guy who works there and I was going to ask as a favour.'

It's thought Terry's lover Vanessa Perroncel has signed a kiss and sell deal to tell all about her fling with the England captain. Her publicist Max Clifford was last night spotted with a contract in his hand outside his home. Miss Perroncel has reportedly been offered £250,000 to speak about her relationship with the married footballer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...l#ixzz0ecybWDT0

All this crap is rapidly spiraling out of control, and the longer that Terry defiantly holds on to captaincy, the worse it will get. Just for once, he needs to act like a man and do the right thing for the team. If he doesn't step down voluntarily, he'll be pushed.

All this crap is rapidly spiraling out of control, and the longer that Terry defiantly holds on to captaincy, the worse it will get. Just for once, he needs to act like a man and do the right thing for the team. If he doesn't step down voluntarily, he'll be pushed.

agree, if he had any common sense he'd step down. but then he's a footballer and common sense is rare currency.

agree, if he had any common sense he'd step down. but then he's a footballer and common sense is rare currency.

True, although in this case i don't think the issue is so much lack of common sense, more like lack of common decency.

The following are allegations that will be made this weekend

Terry has been doing massive football accumulators including games he is playing in.....

JT has been sh*gging another current team mates wife who has kids and are still together.

he owes Wembley a substantial amount of money for a Box he owns and hasn't paid for even after he had mates in there racking up a 20k bill at the FA cup final!

3 other chelsea players were slamming Bridges mrs aswell as terry.

Hilario's wife is the other team mates wife and the other players nobbing bridges bird were Gudjohnsen, Mutu and Drogba

The Sun have lined up another EIGHT women whove slept with him in the last 18 months or so. Enough for a couple of weeks of front pages. Including FHMs own HSH, Tanya Robinson

The front page today that Bridges ex, Vanessa, has slept with five members of the Chelsea squad is only the beginning. Two other Chelsea players - Gudjohnsen and Drogba - were also sleeping with Bridge's girlfriend at the same time as Terry.

The Sun is also paying Vanessa £250k to dish everything including the fact that the mystery fifth Chelsea player is, depressingly predictably, Ashley Cole. Which should give Cheryl the excuse she needs to finally dump him.

Interesting stuff. Your point about betting crossed my mind when I read earlier in the UK press that he keeps remortgaging his house.

Also if you are right about AC, that might also explain why the so far unnamed player has employed legal means to prevent their name being mentioned in the UK press - so far.

Edited by sharecropper

True, although in this case i don't think the issue is so much lack of common sense, more like lack of common decency.

yes, that's what i meant really. shameless, overpaid egotistical <deleted> the lot of them. i don't know why i like football so much when the people who play it are generally such massive <deleted>.

yes, that's what i meant really. shameless, overpaid egotistical <deleted> the lot of them. i don't know why i like football so much when the people who play it are generally such massive <deleted>.

Sad fact of human nature that fame and fortune generally has that effect on people. Consider it a blessing to be poor and unknown. :) (speaking for myself of course)

You're not alone there Stevie..

Anyway, a little bit of light hearted humor in order me thinks.. :)

post-55211-1265373720_thumb.jpg

I'm not one normally to spread gossip but the word on the Street in London is......................

1. The Sun have lined up another EIGHT women who have slept with him in the last 18 months or so.

2.The front page today that Bridges ex, Vanessa, has slept with five members of the Chelsea squad is only the beginning. Two other Chelsea players - Gudjonsen and Drogba - were also sleeping with Bridge's girlfriend at the same time as Terry.

3. The Sun is also paying Vanessa 250k to dish everything including the fact that the mystery fifth Chelsea player is, depressingly predictably, Ashley Cole. Which should give Cheryl the excuse she needs to finally dump him (now shes no longer Racist Toilet Cleaner Puncher, but the new Nations Sweetheart)

4. JT has also been sleeping with current team mate Hilario's wife (who also has kids).

5. Away from the bedroom, JT also owes Wembley a substantial amount of money for a box he owns and hasn't paid for, even after he had mates in there racking up a 20k bill at the FA Cup final.and more worrying for jt recently needed to borrow 1million pound from he's clubs owner to pay huge gambling debts.

Edited by MSingh

England Manager Fabio Capello today issued the following statement:

“After much thought, I have made the decision that it will be best for me to take the captaincy away from John Terry.

“As a captain with the team, John Terry has displayed extremely positive behaviour. However, I have to take into account other considerations and what is best for all of the England squad.

“What is best for all of the England team has inspired my choice.

“John Terry was notified first.

“When I chose John Terry as captain, I also selected a vice-captain and also named a third choice. There is no reason to change this decision.

“I would like to take this opportunity to thank The FA, particularly Lord David Triesman and Ian Watmore for allowing me to make this decision in my own time and in the best interest of the team.

Ferdinand it is then.

post-20082-1265387663_thumb.jpg

Cheeeeelsea, wherever you may be,

Don't leave your wife with John Terry

His dad deals crack

His mum steals tea

He cries when losing England's captaincy.

Edited by EastSaxCol

Ferdinand it is then.

Speaking as a United fan, i don't think it's a big step up... but it is a step up.

Certainly wouldn't have been my choice, nor most others I suspect. But there you go.

Oh Dear! Ferdinand it is then!

I wonder whether Terry will be in the team at all!

I'm not one normally to spread gossip but the word on the Street in London is......................

1. The Sun have lined up another EIGHT women who have slept with him in the last 18 months or so.

2.The front page today that Bridges ex, Vanessa, has slept with five members of the Chelsea squad is only the beginning. Two other Chelsea players - Gudjonsen and Drogba - were also sleeping with Bridge's girlfriend at the same time as Terry.

3. The Sun is also paying Vanessa 250k to dish everything including the fact that the mystery fifth Chelsea player is, depressingly predictably, Ashley Cole. Which should give Cheryl the excuse she needs to finally dump him (now shes no longer Racist Toilet Cleaner Puncher, but the new Nations Sweetheart)

4. JT has also been sleeping with current team mate Hilario's wife (who also has kids).

5. Away from the bedroom, JT also owes Wembley a substantial amount of money for a box he owns and hasn't paid for, even after he had mates in there racking up a 20k bill at the FA Cup final.and more worrying for jt recently needed to borrow 1million pound from he's clubs owner to pay huge gambling debts.

Only no 3 is true. And she wants twice that amount. Hardly worth a 2 bed in Walthamstow for that amount. I thought she looked worried on TV today. Couldn't happen to a labiaier girl. :)

Stirring each others porridge is obviously all part of team bonding :)

Only no 3 is true. And she wants twice that amount. Hardly worth a 2 bed in Walthamstow for that amount. I thought she looked worried on TV today. Couldn't happen to a labiaier girl. :)

I beg to differ, number 2 is definately true, so is number 5, number 1 i wouldn't be surprised & number 4 is horrific if true..

Only no 3 is true. And she wants twice that amount. Hardly worth a 2 bed in Walthamstow for that amount. I thought she looked worried on TV today. Couldn't happen to a labiaier girl. :D

I beg to differ, number 2 is definately true, so is number 5, number 1 i wouldn't be surprised & number 4 is horrific if true..

I hope its all true MSingh. Looking forward to this weekends News of the World! :)

Only no 3 is true. And she wants twice that amount. Hardly worth a 2 bed in Walthamstow for that amount. I thought she looked worried on TV today. Couldn't happen to a labiaier girl. :D

I hope its all true MSingh. Looking forward to this weekends News of the World! :)

Lovely bit of Marketing here.... :D

post-55211-1265435399_thumb.jpg