Falang Music

lovethailandlongtime

Cant seem to find anywhere tha sells falung music in pattaya (apart from the crappy ibiza and best of rubbish)

Have seen plenty of copy cds being sold by vendors around the bars but only limited amounts and not much variety.I heard there was a shop knocking out copied stuff but it got shut down,anyone know of somewhere else that does the same??

Cant seem to find anywhere tha sells falung music in pattaya (apart from the crappy ibiza and best of rubbish)

Have seen plenty of copy cds being sold by vendors around  the bars but only limited amounts and not much variety.I heard there was a shop knocking out copied stuff but it got shut down,anyone know of somewhere else that does the same??

A shop halfway up a short alley from Walking Street going towards Pattaya 2 Road. It's slightly south of Electric Blue and runs in front of Hot Tuna. Ciao Italian is in that alley too.

A lot more variety than that of the vendors around bars, but not of course as much as CD Warehouse. You might also consider the MP3 compilations found on the 4th floor of ComCity, South Pattaya Road.

Edited by JSixpack

from big mikes (beach road side) if u turn right bout 50-100 metres there are 2 thai guys selling copied music, i bought loads of those 2 when i was last out. they are there every day and will give you discounts if buy a lot or regular :o

everything i got from them was excellent, some CD sleeves were just like seconds from the printers others were just copied front and back covers.

they had every type of music from jazz to hip hop and CD's were arranged in genre and artist name :D

if u want original CDs try carrefour nr central or tesco's they have shops inside that have DVD's and some falang music

there's also a shop on the ground floor in the mall at pattaya central nr thai thai etc, they have falang/thai cd's at the back of the store

imo best place is the copies off the 2 thai guys :D

Edited by bkkbound04

If you were travelling from Jomtien, on 2nd Rd (about 100m after junction with South Pattaya Rd, R-H-S), there is a CD/DVD shop, they sell both Thai and Western music/films.

They sell original and copied stuff, they will ask what your interested in upon entering the shop, my mate was shown a large book of CD/DVD covers to choose from ( they will tell you what quality percentage the copy is of the original i.e 80% so you know what your getting), my mate chose around 20 CD's, he paid and was told to come back in a couple of hours, he did and no probs, everything there. and he is really happy with what he got.

regards

lou62

was in pattaya in oct last. the market in soi bukat there was a stall with lots of fallag cd's at good prices. He had a great sellection, i bought loads of cd's, from nick cave to the pixies, even had a few cure records!! :o maybe not to ur tastes but he had loads of others too. :D