Decent Bicycle Locks

eek

I'm looking for one of these Xena XZZ6L alarms, I'm in Pinklao so SF racing seems to be my closest distributor of the alarms, does anybody know anywhere else near me who may supply these?

We've got the Xena XZZ6L alarms in stock here at Sumet. Shipping is available. Send me a message if interested. Thanks.

Brian

Brian, I'm interested in one, more as a deterrent to would be touch & sit types. Nothing like a110+ db's to freak youyr day out.

They are quite loud. The XZZ6L is actually 120 dbs. We also have Honda u-locks and Magnum alarm systems for added protection.

post-121278-0-85320700-1315886967_thumb.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still looking for a decent bike lock...

I'm trying to bug some friends into bringing something suitable from the UK or the US, I'm looking at Abus or Kryptonite but it's difficult to ocnvince someone to carry 2kg's of metal in their suitcase :(

Get this from www.pandarider.com it's the best and I purchase a lot of gear from there. Most new bikes have front and rear disc brakes and if not the alarm will wake all around and alert all in the shopping centre. :D

Jesus 11,000B for a helmet, a 200cc 3yo honda phantom bike can be had here for less than 30,000B!

Get this from www.pandarider.com it's the best and I purchase a lot of gear from there. Most new bikes have front and rear disc brakes and if not the alarm will wake all around and alert all in the shopping centre. :D

Jesus 11,000B for a helmet, a 200cc 3yo honda phantom bike can be had here for less than 30,000B!

Can't put a price on safety mate, mine was 23,500baht, even if i get decapitated my head will still be in one piece :D