"pain In Advance"

plachon

Seen on the door of the Chaipat Hotel, Khon Kaen's rooms was a regulation list with the following at No 5:

"Rent will be pain in advance, unless special arrangements with the management are made"

Should one want to make a suggestion to the management to accept cash, rather than dole out pain, there is a helpful Opinion Box placed by the lifts downstairs. You'll recognise it when you see the sign "The cabinet takes the opinion". Below that there is a number you can call if, "An officer not gentle". Bit hard dealing out pain for the room in a non-gentle manner, one would have thought.................... :D:)

Anybody else come across any noteworthy signs in hotels lately? :D

You'd have to book a night just to claim you survived a night in the hotel of PAIN.

Good One

It took me a while when I firast came to LOS to work out why they would have a hand grenade crossed out symbol in lobbies and elevators....I would have thought that was obvious ! until I knew what a durian was!!

Theres always the "Gusts are to vacation there room by 10:00" and "to operate shower call reception"

there has to be many many more...good topic :)