Thaitv.tv Streaming Service Has Stopped Working

lesw

Good Morning, just wanted to ask if anyone else is using this paid for service successfully at the moment. I ask because my wife has been using this service for a couple of years with no problems and generally it proved excellent. But a few days ago it just stopped working, she can sign into her account ok, select the tv movie as usual and a movie player window opens but that;s as far as she gets. There's no buffering of the movie, nothing. A couple of friends also use the service and they've got exactly the same problem. Now internet and pc work is my business so I've gone through all the things that I can think of but no luck. We've tried calling Thaitv customer service and either get told someone will call us back but it never happens and I've sent a couple of emails both in English and Thai complaining but no one responds, so their customer support stinks.

So, my question after all that ranting is, do you also use this service and is it working for you or are you aware of any problems?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Les, Netherlands