Everton Thread

sharecropper

1 minute ago, rott said:

Note to all:-

Bobby only wants positive, appreciative and admiring responses today.

Don't know why proofreading gets him so tetchy, presumablyhe got knocked back when he applied for the post of advising indigenous females on personal hygiene. With his personality I would have thought he would be a perfect fit.

Oh ey....using your vaginal irritation as a "retort"...get your own material you filthy bellwhiff...

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only came back on to add a smiley to my previous post andI am faced with this. :sad: What a world we live in.

I suppose it helps keep my mind off Big Sam. At least he never played for celtic.(should have double-checked that before posting).

Don't try and crack on you did not get the bit about the perfect fit. Anyway enough, I am sure you have better things to do than bandy words with the likes of me. And the mod will be getting fidgety.

9 minutes ago, rott said:

I only came back on to add a smiley to my previous post andI am faced with this. :sad: What a world we live in.

I suppose it helps keep my mind off Big Sam. At least he never played for celtic.(should have double-checked that before posting).

Don't try and crack on you did not get the bit about the perfect fit. Anyway enough, I am sure you have better things to do than bandy words with the likes of me. And the mod will be getting fidgety.

Come one man, no harm or malice intended in any way. I didn't mind you calling me a smelly <deleted> :biggrin:

Come one man, no harm or malice intended in any way. I didn't mind you calling me a smelly  [emoji3]

Bobby ladd, keep it civil, iv been moved up to moderator now, any more of your chastising of our blue brothers and you will face a spell on the sidelines, you have been warned.20171123_202517.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

6 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

Bobby ladd, keep it civil, iv been moved up to moderator now, any more of your chastising of our blue brothers and you will face a spell on the sidelines, you have been warned.20171123_202517.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Hiya Lanngsy - Good timing....I just got back from the market, picked up some ripe plums, got a beautiful blueish hue to them. Here's a couple for you to suck on, I'm sure you'll enjoy them, super juicy.  :thumbsup:

Hiya Lanngsy - Good timing....I just got back from the market, picked up some ripe plums, got a beautiful blueish hue to them. Here's a couple for you to suck on, I'm sure you'll enjoy them, super juicy.  [emoji106]
Hahaha, good one mate,, love sucking on a nice pair of plums, if you go and get yours out your wife's handbag il give them a lick as well haha, what did ya think of Rooneys hatrick, last night ??, bring on the derby aye!!, haha.cant wait to see little Sammy Lee in a Everton tracky! Not...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just now, lanng khao said:

Hahaha, good one mate,, love sucking on a nice pair of plums, if you go and get yours out your wife's handbag il give them a lick as well haha, what did ya think of Rooneys hatrick, last night ??, bring on the derby aye!!, haha.cant wait to see little Sammy Lee in a Everton tracky! Not...

hahahahaha well played! 

I was gobsmacked you won never mind Rooney's hat trick.

I'm not looking forward to this derby....the last thing we needed was Sam Allardyce turning up 10 days prior....it's got an Ev win all over it now!

hahahahaha well played! 

I was gobsmacked you won never mind Rooney's hat trick.

I'm not looking forward to this derby....the last thing we needed was Sam Allardyce turning up 10 days prior....it's got an Ev win all over it now!

Haha, we can only dream, went last night, West ham tourtured us for the first 20 of the second half, if that pen wasn't saved it would of been like the Alamo, when you said you had just got back from the market it brought a little tear to my eye, those Durian fruit remind me of my wife's mooey,

5 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

Haha, we can only dream, went last night, West ham tourtured us for the first 20 of the second half, if that pen wasn't saved it would of been like the Alamo, when you said you had just got back from the market it brought a little tear to my eye, those Durian fruit remind me of my wife's mooey,

I might watch the highlights tonight.

hahahahaha, sorry I shouldn't laugh...that sounds serious, I think rott is having similar issues.

Archived