Cheap But Good Headphones In Thailand

JMorrison

Hi,

I'm going to be travelling to Thailand for the first time next month so I am planning to shop for anything and everything over there that is usually expensive here (Denmark). Now I'm looking into finding a pair of headphones that has good sound quality but also that it doesn't have to be too loud for me to enjoy my music but at the same time not be able to hear people talking etc. it doesn't have to be anything fancy and I would like it to be somewhat cheap. If possible something less then 600 baht but not really more then that. so if anyone has any idea of which shopping malls or markets I should go to would be great, of course I would rather pay more then buy a cheap pair which are a knock off. thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

For 600 baht or less you won't get anything out here that is remotely high quality!!

Regarding headphones, Sennheiser are a brand with which you can't go wrong.

For that money you could get some of the 'entry level' in ear phones, but don't expect them to be blocking out any noise, cos they won't...!!

Pantip plaza is the best for cheap electronics, but try also fortune town mall on pra lam 9 (theres a sennheiser shop in there on the second floor...)

• 2 weeks later...