Name For Are Drinking Hole

eddieblue

HI 64200

as for the golf i dont play, no time to mutch chang time but i'll give you a go

at pool.i have a good mate of 10 years with a table the old city,plus the food and drink is good

(its not phuket but its ok and there is a few BABES)

as for a bike i think honda have a newcbr250 for 120000 to 150000 it looks good and you

wil have no probs selling it on, look forward to next year.

kda coming out of the water.:jap: :partytime2: :partytime2: :partytime2::burp::drunk: :drunk:

where are the babes please tell, or you hiding them in the ark,viking building berlin wall :lol:

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI 64200

as for the golf i dont play, no time to mutch chang time but i'll give you a go

at pool.i have a good mate of 10 years with a table the old city,plus the food and drink is good

(its not phuket but its ok and there is a few BABES)

as for a bike i think honda have a newcbr250 for 120000 to 150000 it looks good and you

wil have no probs selling it on, look forward to next year.

kda coming out of the water.:jap: :partytime2: :partytime2: :partytime2::burp::drunk: :drunk:

Yes !! l think l'll go sports etc MotoGP thaivisa after my couple of beers. :coffee1:

ONLY had chang

and 1 glass of wine

not so bad.had rain again today.

kda on the babe hunt.B) B) B)

hi pal....you got the ark ready yet ,2 by 2 and all that ..who the hel_l is Kwasaki, bit off a tit if you ask me ,well off to bed ,chang up :lol:

You sound like a typical East Croydon foul mouth London lout to me, l maybe a bit of a tit sometimes but at least l am not a cock.wet.gif

If you think that is an insult well you started pal !!!

Edited by Kwasaki

ONLY had chang

and 1 glass of wine

not so bad.had rain again today.

kda on the babe hunt.B) B) B)

hi pal....you got the ark ready yet ,2 by 2 and all that ..who the hel_l is Kwasaki, bit off a tit if you ask me ,well off to bed ,chang up :lol:

You sound like a typical East Croydon foul mouth London lout to me, l maybe a bit of a tit sometimes but at least l am not a cock.wet.gif

If you think that is an insult well you started pal !!!

it will take more than a tit to insult me ,1 im not from east croydon, 2 i dont hid behind a name ,3 a cock is useful. 4 whats your excuse, 5 when iam good no one remembers....when iam bad no one forgets..........:D

:fight:

alrite pal....looks like i will have to make a trip to the coffee;) :partytime2: cup

Where's is this Coffee Cup then, you are probably a fat Southern Fairy who supports Chelsea, l'm from Liverpool an support the best football team ever.

l have just retired from the SAS on a fat pension and looking forward to some exercise so bring it on. wet.gif

alrite pal....looks like i will have to make a trip to the coffee;) :partytime2: cup

Where's is this Coffee Cup then, you are probably a fat Southern Fairy who supports Chelsea, l'm from Liverpool an support the best football team ever.

l have just retired from the SAS on a fat pension and looking forward to some exercise so bring it on. wet.gif

im not even southern ,and you no where the coffee cup is we had a beer there with chris ,thats got u going , so ur a bindipper, s,a,s my f""""n ass..wat you dont seem to realise ive known for some time who u really are :lol:

Just been reading the latest post kwasaki sounds like a typical person from Liverpool: got a lot to say but really hasn't got a clue about anything (I have read some of his posts!!), if you have such a fat pension why is it that you spend most of your time on Thai Visa? surely with all that money there are better things to do.

Eddieblue you have surprised me most of your post made you out to be a decent bloke but I think I have seen another side of the coin maybe you two are the typical foreigners that live here acting like children.

It sounds like the both of you are full of .................

looks like ive got to come out off retirement .........looking forward to it ,that from old city wats to play, im ur man ..........happy days :lol:

i hear you had a little win ..changs on you then :lol::burp: :burp:

looks like ive got to come out off retirement .........looking forward to it ,that from old city wats to play, im ur man ..........happy days :lol:

Hello again EB l guessed you knew who l am from Kelvins posts but not sure, Chris started it all on Thaivisa but l knew he would tell Kelvin when he turned up in Thailand, he cannot keep a secret. :ph34r: by all means come to Muang Kao sometime l'll buy you a beer.

So after Chris gave up l was trying to wind up Kelvin, only in fun !!! and wanted to rein in you as well l didn't think you would bite like that !!! sorry if l affended you it was all intended to be for a fun wind up. l was going to say to you next " That's it, !!! empty chang bottles at 15 paces, got to drink em first , loser pays the bill " :jap:.

Childish it maybe 642 but only fun, you couldn't be more wrong about me l am originally from north London, Liverpool indeed. :D

Hi there Kelvin's Dutch bitch look forward to seeing you sometime.:wai:

Funny thing Kelvin's just rang we are meeting over the park for a lunch time chang.

Regards to all and you can wind me up anytime, nothing like a good laugh at someone elses expense.:spamsign:

Hello again EB l guessed you knew who l am from Kelvins posts but not sure, Chris started it all on Thaivisa but l knew he would tell Kelvin when he turned up in Thailand, he cannot keep a secret. :ph34r: by all means come to Muang Kao sometime l'll buy you a beer.

So after Chris gave up l was trying to wind up Kelvin, only in fun !!! and wanted to rein in you as well l didn't think you would bite like that !!! sorry if l affended you it was all intended to be for a fun wind up. l was going to say to you next " That's it, !!! empty chang bottles at 15 paces, got to drink em first , loser pays the bill " :jap:.

Childish it maybe 642 but only fun, you couldn't be more wrong about me l am originally from north London, Liverpool indeed. :D

Hi there Kelvin's Dutch bitch look forward to seeing you sometime.:wai:

Funny thing Kelvin's just rang we are meeting over the park for a lunch time chang.

Regards to all and you can wind me up anytime, nothing like a good laugh at someone elses expense.:spamsign:

del you didnt affend me in anyway ,it was just all a wind up ,as you said a bit off a laugh ,looking forward to that chang ,only 4 weeks to go for me ,cant wait to get out off here its bloody cold :burp:

Kwasaki has one thing right, liverpool the best football team ever :thumbsup:

Even I know who you are kwasaki, and your not from Liverpool.

@ sukhothai64200, they know each other very well.

@ Eddie,First away win this season :partytime2:

ds dont get me started on the best football team :lol: ,the leauge table dosnt lie ,we will see on sunday ,have a good week pal

Just been reading the latest post kwasaki sounds like a typical person from Liverpool: got a lot to say but really hasn't got a clue about anything (I have read some of his posts!!), if you have such a fat pension why is it that you spend most of your time on Thai Visa? surely with all that money there are better things to do.

Eddieblue you have surprised me most of your post made you out to be a decent bloke but I think I have seen another side of the coin maybe you two are the typical foreigners that live here acting like children.

It sounds like the both of you are full of .................

we like to apologize to sukhothai 6200, sorry if we was a bit childish ,it was just a bit off banter ,we are good people really ,as you will find out when you arrive in sukhothai ,but watch out for kelboy he is a pisshead ,as for dutchscouser he is confused :lol: only joking lads ,cant wait for the changs ............28 days to go ......if you cant be good be carefull :ph34r:

fixed allready EB no charge i'm not a natzi?:guitar:

sorry WS i forgot and got pissed up and when i remembered i had too much.

as 4 the rest man u will be on top after xmas?

EB the red is done and another on the go chang chang for...........................................................

kda still i the sun but cold at night.:w00t::burp: :burp: :burp:

fixed allready EB no charge i'm not a natzi?:guitar:

sorry WS i forgot and got pissed up and when i remembered i had too much.

as 4 the rest man u will be on top after xmas?

EB the red is done and another on the go chang chang for...........................................................

kda still i the sun but cold at night.:w00t::burp: :burp: :burp:

thanks for that kel, looking forward to the red , keep taking the pills kba man u on top by xmas :lol: only thing that will on top is rooney on another granny :lol: ......kda on tour soon

del you didnt affend me in anyway ,it was just all a wind up ,as you said a bit off a laugh ,looking forward to that chang ,only 4 weeks to go for me ,cant wait to get out off here its bloody cold :burp:

Yeah !!!! great EB, buy you that beer as l said, maybe Kelboy would be up to the empty beer bottle fight with his best mate Malcolm. !!! :D

Edited by Kwasaki

BARRY the scot is back

chang sales will be UP

went out on the cb today fun fun funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

sorry EB the wife is on the red again

kda out of the water.:):partytime2::thumbsup: :jap: :burp::drunk::burp::drunk: :sleepy:

just havin a glass off red ,getting into practise ,only if KB havsnt drunk it all before i arrive ,say hi to baz :drunk: nearly chang time