Name For Are Drinking Hole

thinking about relegation party in august kel for DS he is welcome to come off course but maybe the rope will come 1st:cheesy: you got to laugh at the scousers, roy hodgson said today on sky they can still come 4th lmao..wat planet is he on ....never mind ..soon be chang time:burp: :burp:

post-100644-011643900 1287369778_thumb.j

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi to you all.

I am going to be new to Sukhothai in the near future, not new to Thailand. The wife and I are coming to live here to be near her family. Retired here 6 months ago and stayed in the Phuket area personally I thought it was a dump, enjoyed pattaya more.

Reading through this topic sounds like It would be a good crack to join up with you lads.

But I also hope that you could give us some advice.

What is there to do in Sukhothai? (not expecting too much)

will also be building a house so will probably be asking advise.

But will be buying a truck for sure. So second question.

The wife has already decided that we are buying vigo. Do I really need to buy a 4*4 as I think the prerunner would be adequate enough as it is for most of the roads in Thailand?

Thanks for any help

Posted it here as you seem locals of Sukhothai and know the lay of the land

HI.64200

AND WELCOME

yes i can give you loads of adviceon most things

the prerunner is perfict .as for stuff to do thats up to you.

when are you coming?

kda.:jap: :welcomeani::partytime2::burp: :jap: :drunk: :drunk:

Thanks mate

that settles an argument with the wife now I don't have to waste the money for a 4*4, more beer money:burp::burp:

I am here in sukhothai now but leaving for Phuket to finalize the sell of the house we bought there a few years ago. Then back home for a month (Oz) handing the IT business to my sons and then back to sukhothai to start the build.

The sell of the house in Phuket should give me about 12 million to spend, is that enough? that is fully equipped: swimming pool , gym, small movie room

and a fully stocked bar and a proper foreign kitchen, I want everything top dollar as I will be living there for long periods of time.

Plenty of more money if needed but not sure about country prices, something like what I want would cost 20 million plus in Phuket

hi 64200

there is a guy with a 4x4 but he never uses it ,so for you i think it would

be wasting the money.

do you have a bike and i dont mean a 125 auto.

be up for sometime?

kda.B) B) B):burp: :burp:

HI.64200

AND WELCOME

yes i can give you loads of adviceon most things

the prerunner is perfict .as for stuff to do thats up to you.

when are you coming?

kda.:jap: :welcomeani::partytime2::burp: :jap: :drunk: :drunk:

Thanks mate

that settles an argument with the wife now I don't have to waste the money for a 4*4, more beer money:burp::burp:

I am here in sukhothai now but leaving for Phuket to finalize the sell of the house we bought there a few years ago. Then back home for a month (Oz) handing the IT business to my sons and then back to sukhothai to start the build.

The sell of the house in Phuket should give me about 12 million to spend, is that enough? that is fully equipped: swimming pool , gym, small movie room

and a fully stocked bar and a proper foreign kitchen, I want everything top dollar as I will be living there for long periods of time.

Plenty of more money if needed but not sure about country prices, something like what I want would cost 20 million plus in Phuket

hi there , im sure kelboy and myself will keep u right , we are piss heads lol...im back 4th december so looking forward havin a chang or 2....we have a good little crew meet up for a few beers and a laugh,.......welcome to the fold

Eddie.The Viking reminded me of The Laughing Policeman,as for Kel,he Whistled and Stray Dogs appeared,the gaffer looked like a Lost Backpacker, a good time and good company.

didnt no kel could whistle :lol: ,i think he is to busy building an ark , the viking is loving all the rain it will fill up his swimming pool:lol: kda

hi 64200

there is a guy with a 4x4 but he never uses it ,so for you i think it would

be wasting the money.

do you have a bike and i dont mean a 125 auto.

be up for sometime?

kda.B) B) B):burp: :burp:

642.Unless you want to sell Watermellons,or be a Free Taxi for half of Thailand,buy a Mo Cycle or a small Car.Dont buy anything to near the Inlaws,unless you own a Walk in Fridge,then it will take a Week to Empty. instead of a Day..Kell n Viking are the onlything ive found worth seeing in 20 Years.:) .

HI WS

thankyou for all the good coments(it dosn't happen much)

i'll be up for a beer in a few days if you are?

to everybody else .#

i like potatos so can you keep it upDS

Went round the Viking today . the pool is half full of water but no tiles yet.

i think barry pool will be finished before?

kda.:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r::cheesy::burp::cheesy::drunk: