eddieblue

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi

oldgit watch out 4 that hill behind you ,i think i can see smoke ,or is that from BKK

co kda ps only 4 months left

:):D:D:D:D

I'm guessing there are one or two Blues fans around the world who went a bit more overboard. You know, ordered a Knickerbocker Glory....sod that rather have a chang..kda

hi

oldgit watch out 4 that hill behind you ,i think i can see smoke ,or is that from BKK

That's my arse on fire,mate,getting as far away from that <deleted> as possible.4 months will go in no time as long as your enjoying yourself!.....kda

hi

That's my arse on fire,mate,getting as far away from that <deleted> as possible.4 months will go in no time as long as your enjoying yourself!.....kda

i here kellboy in training for mauy thai ......kda

you'll have to explain it to everyone as nobody has been told (E C)

ps i'm not enjoying it in the uk when all the fighting is in BKK so i had

a little action myself

CO kda :D:D:D:D

You haven't been upsetting the locals have you,kel?

Go on,mate,give us a blow by blow account.....kda :D:)

a little action myself

CO kda :D:D:D:D

Go on,mate,give us a blow by blow account.....kda :D:D

he thought he would train for his next fight ,mike tyson lol...kda :)

• 2 weeks later...

a little action myself

CO kda :):D:D:D

Go on,mate,give us a blow by blow account.....kda :D:D

he thought he would train for his next fight ,mike tyson lol...kda :D

I'd have kelboy in a drinking match with Tyson any day of the week.....kda. :D

hi all i think the duchscouser gone AWOL again?

or he's looking for new doors?

kda(co) cool.gifph34r.gifburp.gifburp.gifburp.gif

:partytime2:i think he is drowning his sorrows now the fat spanish waiter has gone ,next will be stevie g...then ladyboy torras lol :):D :D

maybe smeone from S A after the w-cup will help he's team

o kda :):) :D :D :D

they asked jose ..his reply was ..im speical one not bloody jesus christ :D :D :D kda

We don't want their rubbish.Maybe Man Utd. could pick up a few S.A bargains.They need to because they're in deep <deleted>...... kda

• 2 weeks later...

liverpool is still the most successful club in england, that keeps me going at the moment.

I hope Chelsea win the first year than our record will still be here

I hope to meet you next year and drink a few beers with Kelvin and Oldgit and maybe the Viking and make it the Khirimat 5 B)B)B):D:)

liverpool is still the most successful club in england, that keeps me going at the moment.

I hope to meet you next year and drink a few beers with Kelvin and Oldgit and maybe the Viking and make it the Khirimat 5 B)B)B):D:)

glad too see you out off hiding after the season you have had......as for the couple off beers cant wait spoke with kell today ....will be glad too bring you into the kda lol,...take care pal..and be carefree

post-100644-030962200 1276977357_thumb.j

glad too see you out off hiding after the season you have had......as for the couple off beers cant wait spoke with kell today ....will be glad too bring you into the kda lol,...take care pal..and be carefree

Yes, it will be good to see my old mate again.

As I live in Sukhothai, It would be great to meet up with you guys.

Do I have to move to Kirimat to become part of your drinking club 'Kirimat 4"?

I do like a Chang Beer, so there is no problem there. But there is one small problem, I have read the previous post in this topic and you mention ' the Queen's English' and from the posts I gather that you are all football fans.

That is where the problem lies, anybody that can speak and understand the Queen's English would also understand that football is for girls or gays or lady men.

Talking of ladymen I hope you all have open minds.

MK2

<BR>As I live in Sukhothai, It would be great to meet up with you guys.<BR><BR>Do I have to move to Kirimat to become part of your drinking club 'Kirimat 4"?<BR><BR>I do like a Chang Beer, so there is no problem there. But there is one small problem, I have read the previous post in this topic and you mention ' the Queen's English' and from the posts I gather that you are all football fans.<BR><BR>That is where the problem lies, anybody that can speak and understand the Queen's English would also understand that football is for girls or gays or lady men.<BR><BR>Talking of ladymen I hope you all have open minds.<BR><BR>MK2<BR>
<BR><BR><BR>well you dont have to move to kirimat ,were in sukhothai are you ?..as for the football some off us are football fans and alot off the posts are just engish banter, we meet up for a few changs in pak phra .we have a nice little drinking joint .....kda

<BR>As I live in Sukhothai, It would be great to meet up with you guys.<BR><BR>Do I have to move to Kirimat to become part of your drinking club 'Kirimat 4"?<BR><BR>I do like a Chang Beer, so there is no problem there. But there is one small problem, I have read the previous post in this topic and you mention ' the Queen's English' and from the posts I gather that you are all football fans.<BR><BR>That is where the problem lies, anybody that can speak and understand the Queen's English would also understand that football is for girls or gays or lady men.<BR><BR>Talking of ladymen I hope you all have open minds.<BR><BR>MK2<BR>
<BR><BR><BR>well you dont have to move to kirimat ,were in sukhothai are you ?..as for the football some off us are football fans and alot off the posts are just engish banter, we meet up for a few changs in pak phra .we have a nice little drinking joint .....kda

football for girls ,gays,and ladymen ...dont know where your from pal...but its a mans game ......if you want too run about wearing a skirt to kick a ball thats up too you ....lol

I do like a Chang Beer, so there is no problem there. But there is one small problem, I have read the previous post in this topic and you mention ' the Queen's English' and from the posts I gather that you are all football fans.

That is where the problem lies, anybody that can speak and understand the Queen's English would also understand that football is for girls or gays or lady men.

MK2

Most of the kda are dotted around the globe at the moment.I'm confused regarding your sexual orientation as,you say that you think football is for 'girls,gays etc yet in the last sentence you sound as though you want to get laid! No chance there from our mob,precious.

MK2

just sitting here laughing my nuts off oldgit ..great reply ....

Most of the kda are dotted around the globe at the moment.I'm confused regarding your sexual orientation as,you say that you think football is for 'girls,gays etc yet in the last sentence you sound as though you want to get laid! No chance there from our mob,precious.

5 pages of absolute bullsh_t. bah.gif How old are you guys?unsure.gif

Semper, why don't you join Samuian, Sungram, Kurnell and Ozemade and get your own life, there just friends having a chat, what does it matter how old they are.

Hi guys and well

i'm not sure?it sounds kwaker(i no) is ok but what sex are you because your posts confuse me,

also how long have you been in SKT and wherer abouts are you?

we are just a few guys who meet up fora beer or 3.We dont talk about footy much more about life in

the LOS.if you want some fun then we are your friends but as for semper his lifes not so fun.If he

would sit with us MAYBE he would change .

In KDA(Kelvins drinking army)there isguys from uk swiss holand norway ozzy and thai o and croydon ha ha.

KDA:welcomeani: :burp::cheesy::drunk: :drunk: :partytime2: 3 months togo

5 pages of absolute bullsh_t. bah.gif How old are you guys?unsure.gif

Semper, why don't you join Samuian, Sungram, Kurnell and Ozemade and get your own life, there just friends having a chat, what does it matter how old they are.

Keep in touch Kwasaki.Piss take or not, you sound like our kind of....hmm.....bloke.