Name For Are Drinking Hole

eddieblue

EB

its not raining its cat and cows

yea its still chang time all the time ,but you must get wet inside and out.

GOT MY NEW BIKE TODAY

its great to fast but i think i can manage

i said i wanted honder 4 stroke wave engine but i got a

125 cbr wc its f------- fast but look the bollucks and go like it and 4 25000 im

happy or is that harpee(5 years ) YES i have had a chang so go and .................................................................

kda,

still no old git or ds

kda.

:partytime2::w00t::drunk: :drunk: :drunk::coffee1::licklips: :jap: :clap2:

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EB

GOT MY NEW BIKE TODAY

125 cbr wc its f------- fast but look the bollucks and go like it and 4 25000 im

happy or is that harpee(5 years ) YES i have had a chang so go and .................................................................

kda,

still no old git or ds

kda.

Stop whining about the weather, it rains here and it's cold.

What kind of bike is it kel, send me some picture.

liverpool finally has a new owner so the only way is up( I know we're already 16th)

9 months to go(no no she's not pregnant) I mean, 9 months and i'm back in thailand :annoyed:

EB

GOT MY NEW BIKE TODAY

kda,

still no old git or ds

kda.

Stop whining about the weather, it rains here and it's cold.

What kind of bike is it kel, send me some picture.

liverpool finally has a new owner so the only way is up( I know we're already 16th)

9 months to go(no no she's not pregnant) I mean, 9 months and i'm back in thailand :annoyed:

liverpools new owners have insisted the team and the stadium change their name,the teams now called the hub cap stealers and the stadium is called the san giro....sorry ds but love all this ...liverpool living in there history, chelsea making history.........ch you be careful on your new bike have you got stablizers..lol chang chang for now

:passifier:HI all

why dont the KAWSKSI

come for a drink on sunday

we will be in sukothai about 1200

you have my new number

if you have the balls and the wife lets you?

see you soon WS SOORY i could not make it today

still no oldgit

i'll send some pics DS when i can but i have S S G& COKE 4 u ooooo to good

kda. :passifier: :passifier: :passifier::coffee1::giggle::drunk: :drunk:

:passifier:HI all

why dont the KAWSKSI

come for a drink on sunday

we will be in sukothai about 1200

you have my new number

if you have the balls and the wife lets you?

see you soon WS SOORY i could not make it today

still no oldgit

i'll send some pics DS when i can but i have S S G& COKE 4 u ooooo to good

kda. :passifier: :passifier: :passifier::coffee1::giggle::drunk: :drunk:

Kwaski's wife won't let him Kel, or maybe his man won't let him you never know :cheesy:;) TIT

@ Eddie,

5 european cups and 18 league titles thats what we call history!!!!

Hub cap stealers, thats a good one

have you ever seen stevie g win the premier league ,ermmmmmmmmm..like i said living in the past DS, and mr kel hows about your keeper yesterday lmao..good stuff ,win or lose up the blues ,top off the league and havin a laugh..chang chang

post-100644-047978000 1287315721_thumb.j

HI.

EB dont get too dizzei at the top,

because you can join LPOOL just as soon.

miss you all ,but its hard here drinking chang with THE viking and WS today

but WS is a nice man.

will met WS again but closer to home , the coffee shop is no more so we had to go to poo

and you all no what i think about that place.

kda

oh kwaski did not come ,not got the visa pass?

:jap: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

No probs oldgit

more beer 4 me,try and get some practice in though...

EB that means the viking gets back the same time as me?

We will have to get WS and HANS together what do you think boys?

kda:cheesy: :cheesy::burp: :burp:

oh god please not another hans ,i had a visit from him the other day got the razor blades out ,please kel not 2 off them , im moving into the mountains lol.....viking should be back around seem time as you pal. old git im back in uk next week till 5th dec want to meet for a beer .........kda.....

I'm still here in England,lads,trying to earn a crust.It was desperate for a while but the light (the Drinking Hole) can be seen at the end of the tunnel.We,ll definitely meet up before you go back on 5th. Dec.,Ed, but my English mobile phone no. is different from my Thai one.I'll stick it in your message box.

@ Eddie,

5 european cups and 18 league titles thats what we call history!!!!

Hub cap stealers, thats a good one

The Yanks are still there though,Mr. M. Jumping from the frying pan into the fire?Even I am looking forward to the local bragging rights dust up today.You must be sweating buckets,mate.

HI.

EB dont get too dizzei at the top,

because you can join LPOOL just as soon.

miss you all ,but its hard here drinking chang with THE viking and WS today

but WS is a nice man.

will met WS again but closer to home , the coffee shop is no more so we had to go to poo

and you all no what i think about that place.

kda

oh kwaski did not come ,not got the visa pass?

:jap: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

watching everton thump liverpool....ds must be going for the rope ,wats happened to the coffee shop kel....poo bar is a load off shit, wont drink in there ,would rather drink in the other one kel we go too.happy days .....wont get too dizzie kel...great looking down on u lot:jap: :drunk: :drunk:

quote name='wandrinstar' timestamp='1287321343' post='3961465']

Kel I lke Poo,im still here,planning a raid on Norway,and trying to spell Kawaski.

WS looking forward to havin a couple of changs with ya,as for the poo bar its a load off shit excuse the pun.,the owner is a tosser,about as much knowlage off the bar trade as a ashtray on a motorbike , hope kel didnt drink to much chang i know wat he is like after 2 lol:lol:

Poo restaurant thats from that belgium guy is it. :jerk:

Whats wrong with the snookerclub Kel:whistling:

2-0 for the bitter blues where is my rope:annoyed:

I'm going to liverpool in november against West ham nice relegation battle

Oldgit your welcome for a weekend break in Groningen

thinking about relegation party in august kel for DS he is welcome to come off course but maybe the rope will come 1st:cheesy: you got to laugh at the scousers, roy hodgson said today on sky they can still come 4th lmao..wat planet is he on ....never mind ..soon be chang time:burp: :burp:

post-100644-011643900 1287369778_thumb.j

Hi to you all.

I am going to be new to Sukhothai in the near future, not new to Thailand. The wife and I are coming to live here to be near her family. Retired here 6 months ago and stayed in the Phuket area personally I thought it was a dump, enjoyed pattaya more.

Reading through this topic sounds like It would be a good crack to join up with you lads.

But I also hope that you could give us some advice.

What is there to do in Sukhothai? (not expecting too much)

will also be building a house so will probably be asking advise.

But will be buying a truck for sure. So second question.

The wife has already decided that we are buying vigo. Do I really need to buy a 4*4 as I think the prerunner would be adequate enough as it is for most of the roads in Thailand?

Thanks for any help

Posted it here as you seem locals of Sukhothai and know the lay of the land

HI.64200

AND WELCOME

yes i can give you loads of adviceon most things

the prerunner is perfict .as for stuff to do thats up to you.

when are you coming?

kda.:jap: :welcomeani::partytime2::burp: :jap: :drunk: :drunk:

Thanks mate

that settles an argument with the wife now I don't have to waste the money for a 4*4, more beer money:burp::burp:

I am here in sukhothai now but leaving for Phuket to finalize the sell of the house we bought there a few years ago. Then back home for a month (Oz) handing the IT business to my sons and then back to sukhothai to start the build.

The sell of the house in Phuket should give me about 12 million to spend, is that enough? that is fully equipped: swimming pool , gym, small movie room

and a fully stocked bar and a proper foreign kitchen, I want everything top dollar as I will be living there for long periods of time.

Plenty of more money if needed but not sure about country prices, something like what I want would cost 20 million plus in Phuket

HI.64200

AND WELCOME

yes i can give you loads of adviceon most things

the prerunner is perfict .as for stuff to do thats up to you.

when are you coming?

kda.:jap: :welcomeani::partytime2::burp: :jap: :drunk: :drunk:

Thanks mate

that settles an argument with the wife now I don't have to waste the money for a 4*4, more beer money:burp::burp:

I am here in sukhothai now but leaving for Phuket to finalize the sell of the house we bought there a few years ago. Then back home for a month (Oz) handing the IT business to my sons and then back to sukhothai to start the build.

The sell of the house in Phuket should give me about 12 million to spend, is that enough? that is fully equipped: swimming pool , gym, small movie room

and a fully stocked bar and a proper foreign kitchen, I want everything top dollar as I will be living there for long periods of time.

Plenty of more money if needed but not sure about country prices, something like what I want would cost 20 million plus in Phuket

hi there , im sure kelboy and myself will keep u right , we are piss heads lol...im back 4th december so looking forward havin a chang or 2....we have a good little crew meet up for a few beers and a laugh,.......welcome to the fold

Eddie.The Viking reminded me of The Laughing Policeman,as for Kel,he Whistled and Stray Dogs appeared,the gaffer looked like a Lost Backpacker, a good time and good company.

didnt no kel could whistle :lol: ,i think he is to busy building an ark , the viking is loving all the rain it will fill up his swimming pool:lol: kda

hi 64200

there is a guy with a 4x4 but he never uses it ,so for you i think it would

be wasting the money.

do you have a bike and i dont mean a 125 auto.

be up for sometime?

kda.B) B) B):burp: :burp:

642.Unless you want to sell Watermellons,or be a Free Taxi for half of Thailand,buy a Mo Cycle or a small Car.Dont buy anything to near the Inlaws,unless you own a Walk in Fridge,then it will take a Week to Empty. instead of a Day..Kell n Viking are the onlything ive found worth seeing in 20 Years.:) .

HI WS

thankyou for all the good coments(it dosn't happen much)

i'll be up for a beer in a few days if you are?

to everybody else .#

i like potatos so can you keep it upDS

Went round the Viking today . the pool is half full of water but no tiles yet.

i think barry pool will be finished before?

kda.:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r::cheesy::burp::cheesy::drunk: