Name For Are Drinking Hole

eddieblue

HI WS

thankyou for all the good coments(it dosn't happen much)

i'll be up for a beer in a few days if you are?

to everybody else .#

i like potatos so can you keep it upDS

Went round the Viking today . the pool is half full of water but no tiles yet.

i think barry pool will be finished before?

kda.:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r::cheesy::burp::cheesy::drunk:

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the replies everyone

You sound like a good bunch, and wanderingstar sounds like he is a real bundle of laughs.

A small car for me would be impossible I'm a big man, rented a vios before here in Phuket I found it very difficult to get in and out of.

I may not have lived in Thailand for long but have been here many times do I know the score: 'Only bring enough money here if you can afford to lose it.'

Kelboy you mentioned bikes, haven't got one here at moment but now I have something to do while I wait for the house to finalize I will look for a bike. If not, I will have the one in Oz sent over with the rest of the stuff coming.

And don't worry guys the walk in fridge will be well stocked with Chang!!!!

You sound like a good bunch, and wanderingstar sounds like he is a real bundle of laughs.

A small car for me would be impossible I'm a big man, rented a vios before here in Phuket I found it very difficult to get in and out of.

I may not have lived in Thailand for long but have been here many times do I know the score: 'Only bring enough money here if you can afford to lose it.'

Kelboy you mentioned bikes, haven't got one here at moment but now I have something to do while I wait for the house to finalize I will look for a bike. If not, I will have the one in Oz sent over with the rest of the stuff coming.

now thats my kinda bloke a fridge full off chang ,happy days ,looks like ill have to get a bike meself......sod that only bike ill ride is a push bike

Wanderingstar little bit of advise please don't judge me until you know me I didn't get of the plane yesterday and I was born many years ago, the only lambs that are going to be slaughtered are the ones going on the BBQ. Then all of us washing them down with an ice cold Chang. So lets keep it civil and straight the way I like to do business.

now thats my kinda bloke a fridge full off chang ,happy days ,looks like ill have to get a bike meself......sod that only bike ill ride is a push bike

:guitar: :guitar: HI ALL

now thats a fridge full of chang,

i have a cb1 400cc and a crosser ,but no mates to ride with ,(plenty todrink with.) so hope you get one ,

i have my eye on a new 600 kwaka but dont no to much about it yet , but looks great.have tryed to sell the 400

but everybody wants it cheap and i dont need the money so the can ---- off.

better i give it to my TF FATHER

today was nice not somutch rain

kda.:partytime2::sorry::cheesy: :cheesy: :burp: :burp:

i have a cb1 400cc and a crosser ,but no mates to ride with ,(plenty todrink with.) so hope you get one ,

i have my eye on a new 600 kwaka but dont no to much about it yet , but looks great.have tryed to sell the 400

how is the ark commin on , will we going in 2 by 2 ,hope you stocked up with chang .....jimmy white in my cab tuesday nite photo on facebook ...he is playing in pattaya 20th 21st dec.....kda.....not long to go.......:partytime2:

Talking about a walk(ing) fridge watch this dutch commercial

So you bought a of road bike kel, same as the rental kawasaki D Tracker dick brought from Pattaya(Thats a great bike)

No mates to ride with:sorry: I

When i'm in liverpool next month i will look at the potatos

:offtopic: I can buy 7 rai of land near my house kel, intrested (I only need 1 rai)

Wanderingstar little bit of advise please don't judge me until you know me I didn't get of the plane yesterday and I was born many years ago, the only lambs that are going to be slaughtered are the ones going on the BBQ. Then all of us washing them down with an ice cold Chang. So lets keep it civil and straight the way I like to do business.

hi 64200 im back in the fold on the 4th december you are very welcome to share a chang or 2 at my place look forward to meeting you , do you play golf ?......dont worry if not ,im havin a new years eve party you and your wife are welcome ...as for the rest off the gang get the chang ready ...happy days

So you bought a of road bike kel, same as the rental kawasaki D Tracker dick brought from Pattaya(Thats a great bike)

No mates to ride with:sorry: I

When i'm in liverpool next month i will look at the potatos

:offtopic: I can buy 7 rai of land near my house kel, intrested (I only need 1 rai)

you be careful in scouse land you no wat there like ,steal the eye out off your head then come back back for your eyebrows...utc:lol:

HI DS nice fridge i want one?

how much 4 the land? please @mail me.

DICK arrived on monday and is going backto the uk next week for good.

he has found a english girl so that is that.:wacko::shock1: :shock1: .

the ark is nearly done, must ask the viking for a door so i can FINISH it.:cheesy: .

i think the sun has come out so that means its CHANG time.:thumbsup: .

kda.:drunk: :drunk:

Gidday Kel. Norway Jim is opening a Bar on Tuesday in Phichai Town.An all-day Bash.Perhaps He and Viking could Ugle Double together.The Sheep Shagger and a few Ten Pound Poms,plusRoger the Cabin Boy,and all the other immovable object they had to re-decorate round as well.Shame 642 isnt her it would look like a Set From Land of the Giants.Cheers.

WS i'll try and come trying to sort out transport as i think i drink toooooooo much. i will let you know

have you got an address also are the wifes coming?

see you soon

EB YOU CAN COME AS WELL

kda on the road again(otra).B):o:rolleyes:

My Mrs wont be there,but plenty of Ladies with silly ferangs will be. Its on the Train Station,bang in the middle of the main square.It starts at 10.Nice if u and Viking could make it.No worries about getting home.i doubt if you can escape,they are a good crowd.Jumbo Jones started training on Friday,hees gullped 5 Changs an hour ago... KDA Nill . Phichai Pissheads 5.:lol:

WS i'll try and come trying to sort out transport as i think i drink toooooooo much. i will let you know

have you got an address also are the wifes coming?

see you soon

EB YOU CAN COME AS WELL

kda on the road again(otra).B):o:rolleyes:

went to the club yesterday to watch the rangers ,drank orange ,then went to work im a brave little soldier,hows the ark commin on kel,you found any doors yet:lol:

Hi all

need the ark today been cats and dogs and cows,

road out of the village is under water so i have to stay home ,but theirs no chang in.:angry: .

but i have plenty of wine(sorry EB).

kda,under water.:crying::shock1::realangry::crazy::hit-the-fan::drunk: :drunk:

What was that you said about not needing a 4x4.B)wet.gif

Hi all

need the ark today been cats and dogs and cows,

road out of the village is under water so i have to stay home ,but theirs no chang in.:angry: .

but i have plenty of wine(sorry EB).

kda,under water.:crying::shock1::realangry::crazy::hit-the-fan::drunk: :drunk:

im sure you can send the misses up to the shop for some chang ,leave the wine alone :o s.o.s to the thai air force chang needed in kirimat..asap:lol:

HAD

a RAF chopper to the rescue

i think it was lost on the way back from rag head land.

NO boxes but dropped the sangson and coke off

not so bad .so the wine is safe for another day EB.

the white is good and the red is on the way .

look out cmx we are on the way.

kda.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :clap2:

HAD

a RAF chopper to the rescue

i think it was lost on the way back from rag head land.

NO boxes but dropped the sangson and coke off

not so bad .so the wine is safe for another day EB.

the white is good and the red is on the way .

look out cmx we are on the way.

kda.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :clap2:

with all this rain ur getting ,the vikings pool must be full:lol: glad the wine is safe ,chopper pilot been on the phone where can he land ,or you going to one off the boat people soon :lol: kda search and rescue:jap:

the viking is ok but his bank balance is not

the same as his pool.its full but still no tiles in it,

got to go its chang TIME.

kda on red alert.:wacko::partytime2::thumbsup::burp: :burp: :giggle:

been very busy at work ,the viking was at mine today moaning to the misses ,going to build a wall now around his house ,berlin wall ,think he will have machine guns at each corner to keep out the family :lol: chang time nearly commin pal.......kda on tour:partytime2:

Hello lads.

Back again in Phuket, just had a long, very long weekend in Hong Kong, the house here is no longer mine, thank god. Lost a load of money on it but never mind easy come, easy go. but glad to be getting out of this place. I think the worst thing about Phuket are the farrang moaning all the time, I hope you guys aren't moaners. They are forever bitching on about the XE rates; all I say if you haven't got the money go home.

Kelboy had a look for bikes, a question: Is there anywhere around Sukhothai where I can get a second hand cb 400 for the time being? Probably be back in Sukhothai about April next year. I think a CB will be fine until my GSX-R1000 turns up from oz, That's going to cost on the import duties but never mind got have some pleasures in life.

When it turns up I can give the CB to the wife's brother so he could join us on a trip or two. He's a good bloke, he is also going to take care of building the house in Sukhothai, the ex pats here say I crazy for giving him a load of cash to start the house but I think he is trustworthy and as he is getting a new house out of the deal as well, I think I am in safe hands. The CB would be a bonus.

Eddieblue: Never really took to the game of golf, sponsored a couple of tournaments here in Oz. Willing to give it a go. Might take some lessons when get back to Oz, so I can give you guys an arse whipping on the course.

Bike rides, golfing and Chang sounds good to me, looks like Sukhothai will be fun. That's another thing about some of the ex pats I meet, which for the life of me I will never understand. They wake up spend all the day on Thaivisa.com go out in the evening for a couple of beers go home and back on to Thaivisa.com. Now that to me is a boring life and I don't want to do that.

It sounds like from the posts I have read you guys spend time in your home countries so we will probably meet this time next year. I will be leaving Thailand in a few weeks going to take a slow trip back to Oz, will be there in time for Christmas I am going to be there for a few months, more things to do than I thought about. I am going to buy most of the furniture a fittings for the new house in Oz and have them shipped over.

Thanks for the advice about the vigo Kelboy, didn't think I would need a 4*4 so gave the money to the brother-in-law to buy a new pre-runner, so he will have a run about in Sukhothai while building the house.

HI 64200

as for the golf i dont play, no time to mutch chang time but i'll give you a go

at pool.i have a good mate of 10 years with a table the old city,plus the food and drink is good

(its not phuket but its ok and there is a few BABES)

as for a bike i think honda have a newcbr250 for 120000 to 150000 it looks good and you

wil have no probs selling it on, look forward to next year.

kda coming out of the water.:jap: :partytime2: :partytime2: :partytime2::burp::drunk: :drunk: