Parking In Aranyaprathet

kanorado

I'm driving to Aranyaprathet to cross the border and I plan on leaving my car in Aranyaprathet. Is there a safe place to park my car for 3 days while I'm in Cambodia? Are there any secured parking lots and if so how can I find them if I don't speak or read Thai?

You could leave your car at the Aran mermaid hotel,which is next to the bus station in town and get a bus 10 baht to the border and back or a taxi.

This is the safest option either that or the police station/amphur office for a fee of course(tea money).As you enter Aran turn right at the clock tower police station,amphur office and immagration office are all here with plenty of parking room.

Do not leave it down by the border area or market.There used to be a car park area there but it is now mainly used for buses and is in my opinion not very safe,for peace of mind better off in the town.

If you need any detailed info pm me.

Edited by NADTATIDA1

You could leave your car at the Aran mermaid hotel,which is next to the bus station in town and get a bus 10 baht to the border and back or a taxi.

This is the safest option either that or the police station/amphur office for a fee of course(tea money).As you enter Aran turn right at the clock tower police station,amphur office and immagration office are all here with plenty of parking room.

Do not leave it down by the border area or market.There used to be a car park area there but it is now mainly used for buses and is in my opinion not very safe,for peace of mind better off in the town.

I posted this once but it disappeared

There is parking for 100 baht per day

I just parked there last week

Covered parking

Security booth at the entrance

See the photo

No problems at all and I have parked there many times

post-91890-1265868087_thumb.jpg

Covered parking

See the photo

Yes Nio this looks a pretty new place to me,i used to park my motorbike near this area 50 metres further on,i used to park where the buses are but i did not think it was that secure being at the back of the market and next to the border literally.

It also depends on how much you value your car? as to where you leave it but your new place does indeed sound good,thanks for the update info! :)

Covered parking

See the photo

I posted about that too and my response has disappeared along with another posters that was prior to mine!

Edit: Hang on, this has been posted in the Travel Forum too. Is that where yoour 'missing' post is Nio?

Edited by PattayaParent

• 9 years later...

Good day, I am driving to Aranyaprathet to cross the border, along with my family. I plan to leave my car in Aranyaprathet. Is there any recent traveler who could recommend where to find a security parking space for leaving my car for three days while I am in Cambodia?  Are there any secured parking lots and if so how can I find them if I don't speak or read Thai. I read some posts but are from 2010. Grateful if someone can provide updated information. Thank you!

•