Dentist

ThaiPauly

Dental 4 U - 382 - 384 Thapae RD - 053 874149

Been there four times over the last month first for a clean @500bht then for my fillings 500bht each for white or 300bht for black.

Husband and wife own it and i had the wife do all the work on me speaks great English and very friendly. And they definately didn't make me feel I was having anything done that wasn't need.

Highly recomend.

Ash

• 3 weeks later...
Skimming through this thread I saw no recommendation for a implant dentist, that being what I was looking for. Can anyone provide such a recommendation - and their current (total) cost for each implant?

cd

50-60 thou is the price generally quoted. But dont ask me to recommend an implant dentist as that price is way out of my league.

Skimming through this thread I saw no recommendation for a implant dentist, that being what I was looking for. Can anyone provide such a recommendation - and their current (total) cost for each implant?

cd

50-60 thou is the price generally quoted. But dont ask me to recommend an implant dentist as that price is way out of my league.

thanks for the info. but have just noticed a casual reference earlier in this thread to a muchhigher figure (90,000 - which would make it more expensive by far than in paris).

i'm hoping still that someone who has had an implant (even perhaps two) may see my plea for a recommendation and info and will take the trouble to respond. i'd really be very grateful. many many thanks.

thanks for the info. but have just noticed a casual reference earlier in this thread to a muchhigher figure (90,000)

:o Should award you a visa for a couple of those !

Why not try the CM Dental Hospital. I am implant-free but they have been fine for other things.They have a website.