Any English Language Schools In Chantaburi?

Netfan

I'd like to send my step-daughter to an English language school during the school break - she's 17 and has very low skills but wants to improve - anyone know of a school or classes at a local uni in greater Chontaburi? Post here or PM me, Thanks

I live in ban chang and have only visited chantaburi a few times but from the sound of it I wonder if you've ever been there?

I don't think there is a University there.

I know there is no bilingual or english school.

It's a very quiet area. your best chnace is maybe some private language classes or send her to Bangkok or abroad for the holidays. Hassle, I know but worth considering.

• 1 month later...
I live in ban chang and have only visited chantaburi a few times but from the sound of it I wonder if you've ever been there?

I don't think there is a University there.

I know there is no bilingual or english school.

It's a very quiet area. your best chnace is maybe some private language classes or send her to Bangkok or abroad for the holidays. Hassle, I know but worth considering.

There is a University in Chanthaburi, just off the main highway on your right if you're heading east, a couple of hundred metres after the turn-off for Muang Chanthaburi (the big lights after the Nissan dealership)

I doubt they teach English, though, especially open classes . . . added to which the standard is bound to be atrocious

• 3 months later...

Netfan,

A friend of mine sent his son to a small language school in Chanthauri called Sharp English, its run by a Thai, English couple employing teachers from the local prattom and mattayom schools.

He said his kid enjoyed his time there and certainly improved his English levels, the Thai lady was educated in the states or something and takes care of the grammar etc and her husband (farang) the conversation side.

Not sure the best way to contact them but here's a link to their website............ http://www.sharp-english.com/

Good luck in your search.............

• 4 weeks later...