Isaan Forum/falang Connection

the cdb

well well well,

only a few days active on the forum and in trouble already...

let me explaine something ... this forum is an open forum and i understand that some people like (like me) to expres thereself on it, rather positive ore negative way over some statements that are made here...

The problem is that now that i am active on this forum afther only a few days someone is blocking me from publishing my thoughts because he's what they call a"super moderator".

He's accusing me from publishing to negative and tells me to stop discus the fact that i was publishing negative about the falang connection (see topic "falang connection")

Now, i think everybody who's on this forum is free to publish whatever he want, as long as you respect the rules of this forum, positively ore negatively, and everybody is also free to take part in a forum talk, whatever it is.

If you don't like what i am publishing than don't read it ore go look for a topic you like ...

Don't tell someone to stop his comments about a topic because you don't like it ore because you are a "super moderator"

This letter is to long anyway, i should publish it in 10 times because now i am never going up in the user hiarchy of top moderators...

anyway...let me do my stuff and tell me when i am wrong but never STOP me ...

good luck/ have fun

the cdb

read the forum rules

its the way you express your opinions, not the fact that you express them, 5 posts and every single one is negative and directed at a specific member(s). Instead of trying to logically get your point across, you choose to verbally/personally attack others.

IMHO

Now, i think everybody who's on this forum is free to publish whatever he want, as long as you respect the rules of this forum, positively ore negatively, and everybody is also free to take part in a forum talk, whatever it is.

So may we call you a w4nker, or would that be considered flaming?

Just a hypothetical case, presented for your advice.

Edited by Dead_Elvis

So may we call you a w4nker, or would that be considered flaming?

Just a hypothetical case, presented for your advice.

cdb sounds like a <deleted> to me .... :D

totster :o

Edited by Totster

... this forum is an open forum ...

Thai Visa is very much a community forum, and we like it like that.

Sure, we get the occasional malcontent who will have a bit of a moan, but the majority of posters are positive, genuine, and sometimes humerous.

Lighten up dude... read more before you post... get a good feel for the forum... if you don't like the way it's run or the type of discussion that goes on, then maybe you belong somewhere else...

And another suggestion... change your signature... too negative already.

Happy hunting.

:o