Any Farangs/expats Living In Chiayaphum

utapaortnab

Any other farangs/expats living in Chiayaphum

Sawatdee y'all,

My Thai wife and I are moving from San Antonio Texas to Chiayaphum, Village II permanently in Oct. Although I totally love my wife's family and our neighbors there, ass I do not speak Thai I would welcome socializing (coffee/lunch/conversation) with other farangs/expats who live or visit downtown Chiayaphum on occasion.

If you do live in the area, please e-mail me at [email protected] so we can plan a meeting.

Ken/Lat

http://homepage.mac.com/mgnewman/KenLat/

• 1 month later...
Any other farangs/expats living in Chiayaphum 

Sawatdee y'all,

My Thai wife and I are moving from San Antonio Texas to Chiayaphum, Village II permanently in Oct. Although I totally love my wife's family and our neighbors there, ass I do not speak Thai I would welcome socializing (coffee/lunch/conversation) with other farangs/expats who live or visit downtown Chiayaphum on occasion.

If you do live in the area, please e-mail me at [email protected] so we can plan a meeting.

Ken/Lat

http://homepage.mac.com/mgnewman/KenLat/

Hi Ken/Lat

This is my first post but have been following TV site for a good couple of yrs now and found it a great source of info.

I have some land with my gf somewhere between Thep Sathip and Thepharak...yet to see the place on the map

We're in UK at the moment but have to go back in October as gf visa expires...looks like another Thai/Farang marriage could be on the cards...she seems to have passed the 3yr good gf test...or maybe I passed the good bf test

Will see you for a chat sometime when in Chiayaphum

Anyway, all the best and I'm sure you'll settle into your new home just great