House Or Condo Rental Wanted - Bangkok

I'm looking to rent a very inexpensive house, townhouse, or condo. My most significant requirement is that it be very quiet. I've lived and worked in Bangkok for ten years. I'm an excellent tenant!

Absolutely no agents please and nothing that charges more than direct government rates for electricity. Other than that, I'm open to all offers.

Please send a Private Message to contact me.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

From my understanding... if a house or townhouse you eill get the government rates, but if a condo or aprtment, then I believe they will not be governemnt rates (from my experience).

So if that is a dela breaker fo ryou, you may want to only focus on the Houses and Townhouses.

Usually if you live in a condo with a private owner you pay the government electric bill.

That's right, I know I only pay the Government rate, which is just as well he amount of A/C electric I burn during the day.

I would never move into a place where they blatantly rip me off on any of the utilities.

Not sure if you found anything or not? If you don't mind the Bang Na area there is Parkland Srinakarin, a 44 Sq M furnished 1 B/R there is about 10,000 /month with electricity bills at the government rate and next door to it is Baan Suan Lasalle where you can get a 66 Sq M 2 B/R place for 11,000 / month with government rate power bills (I averaged about 3,000 Baht/ month at both places for electricity). Both places are close to Carrefour, Macro and Foodland and there are plenty of bars / restaurants in the area. Also about 10 minutes from Central Bang Na.

Thanks for the sugggestions. Bang Na is a little far out for me as I work at Tha Prachan.

I just payed another months rent at the place I'm living so I have a couple of months more to look. I've been paying 27K a month, but its time to downscale and simplify.

Hi I know a lady who has a studio apartment for rent in Ekamai as i stayed their before xmas and its in quiet area with park next door, fully furnished and shes a grt landlady

around the 11,000 baht mark and internet inc i think, well it was when i was their

her contact is - PM me for details

say you spoke to tony ex tenant and you would prob get internet for free

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Bang Na is a little far out for me as I work at Tha Prachan.

Location wise.

Ricklev, there is a small apartment rental next door to Tha Prachan, it calls 'MAHARAT APARTMENT'. Many types of room from furnish studio, one bedroom, two bedroom.

Prices are quite reasonable.

PM me if want more details.

(fyi, I'm not affiliated with this establishment, my lady friend used to live there on a six months lease.)

• 2 weeks later...

Would you still consider renting a new condo (34 sqm., 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 living area, 2 air cons, and etc.)?

My new condo on the Sukhumvit main road, just 1 bus stop distance from BTS Prakanong (actually bus stop just right in front of the condo). Plenty of cheap food and noodle vendors, and very reasonable price fresh fruit vendors always available almost 24 hrs. (Prakanong market).

PM or email me if interested, //snip// . Thank you. (I just can't post a url, don't know why)

post-103879-1270146971_thumb.jpg

post-103879-1270147008_thumb.jpg

post-103879-1270147026_thumb.jpg

post-103879-1270147050_thumb.jpg

post-103879-1270147079_thumb.jpg