Work Permint Renewal...any Surprises Recently?

Going for my renewal next week. This will be my third year. First renewal no hassles or problems but with all the rumors around hoped perhaps someone with recent experiences would give any suggestions or mention any perhaps lack of paperwork. Since I'm "experienced" now I'm going alone, the Thai staff is too busy...

Here is what I have:

Letter from the Director requesting extension.

Copies of tax payments made via deductions(last three months), yearly summary from school, and my settlement of 2009 tax form, certified and legit. Original reciept for the payment etc..

Copy certified from the Teachers Council giving me a two year waiver, last and this coming school year.

Application for the renewal signed by myself and the school Director.

Copy of passports (new and old-any worries? don't see old number on the existing Work Permit, got a new passport in 2009) and recently granted VISA extension matching the contract.

Copy of the contract, certified with school stamp etc..

Copy of all pages in the Work Permit.

3000 baht for one year.?

I will also carry my degree and other proof of my qualifications but not in the package.

Thanks in advance for any good news or suggestions of anything missing.

Just make sure your dates for wp and visa ext run concurrently, had to go back a second time for my wp after correcting the dates. And it would be a good idea to take a thai along for translation to avoid the unavoidable misunderstandings that will occur.

I didn't complete the WP application so have no idea what it says etc.. As I indicated I have the VISA ext. already and it matches the contract to the day. Also, I could take a Thai with me I suppose, maybe the moto dop driver?, but I'm not going to have the "answer" to any misunderstanding as I think it is all in order. The Thai staff at my school didn't say this, but I can assume they think since I(we) make the big baht we should be able to handle it without their in person support. I'm going Wednesday and will post the result here. Thanks.