eddieblue

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-100644-1266668856_thumb.jpg

I recognise a few of those reprobates!Kel,your'e almost Twiggy like compared to the others.

K.D.A.

are you saying we are on the large said lol....its takes lots off changs to get like that :):D:D:D k.d.a

Sorry,Eddie my son but you're larger than most.Your experience of consumption of Chang must be uppermost in the K.D.A.What's Kel been drinking as he's half the size of everybody else?

I recognise a few of those reprobates!Kel,your'e almost Twiggy like compared to the others.

K.D.A.

are you saying we are on the large said lol....its takes lots off changs to get like that :):D:D:D k.d.a

i think he was on slimeline tonic......with extra ice and lemon ..oh and 1 straw :D:D:D k.d.a...cant help it if i like a chang or 2 lol

Sorry,Eddie my son but you're larger than most.Your experience of consumption of Chang must be uppermost in the K.D.A.What's Kel been drinking as he's half the size of everybody else?

I had a few glasses of Chang and Leo with Kelboy yesterday (I had to force the Leo down his throat,though!) and I was particularly struck by his severe haircut. Apparently,he didn't give the girl a tip so she let him have it! Now he looks like a squaddie. :)

:)

I had a few glasses of Chang and Leo with Kelboy yesterday (I had to force the Leo down his throat,though!) and I was particularly struck by his severe haircut. Apparently,he didn't give the girl a tip so she let him have it! Now he looks like a squaddie. :D

leo no thanks :D:D:D mate hate it .....would love have been there to see his haircut.doing my ticket on monday 5th april .happy days ..get the chang ready .....eddie is on his way ..............k.d.a

Hi

yea,you can keep the leo it sucks.

As for my haircut,i won the bet and i was a squaddie.

Eddei i'v just had a news flash Chang are going on strike

for the next 6 months.THERE is enough in stock for at least

the next 2 weeks so i'll be OK :):D:D:D

kda :D:D:D:D

Hi

kda :D:D

leo is shit....call youself ex forces you cant even fly a helicopter :D:D ///k.d.a

Hi

kda :D:D

leo is shit....call youself ex forces you cant even fly a helicopter :D:D ///k.d.a

strike has been called off ...i told them hans was doing a concert for them.....lol....k.d.a

happy days ,ticket sorted ,only 4 weeks to go ..then its chang time.......... :D:D:D

where have all the k.d.a gone ....off to bangkok with the reds :) or has kel got his wine and burger stall out :D:D .....k.d.a

The 'boy's' gone and now he's facing the cold,harsh winter in the Old Country.I told him he shouldn't have had that Zidane haircut! Looks like it's me and you now,Ed.The others are too shy to post.Like a load of shrinking violets.Looking forward to you buying me a beer,mate!....k.d.a.

happy days ,ticket sorted ,only 4 weeks to go ..then its chang time.......... :D:D:D

where have all the k.d.a gone ....off to bangkok with the reds :) or has kel got his wine and burger stall out :D:cheesy: .....k.d.a

hopefully ill hear from him soon ,bloody cold he will see that ,looking forward to that beer mate :D:D:D

The 'boy's' gone and now he's facing the cold,harsh winter in the Old Country.I told him he shouldn't have had that Zidane haircut! Looks like it's me and you now,Ed.The others are too shy to post.Like a load of shrinking violets.Looking forward to you buying me a beer,mate!....k.d.a.

Hi all

it's bl---y cold here but ok.

when't into the CHOOPER bar down south

before i flew back but still no pilots.

have fun boys? the viking is a viking..

kda :D:D:D:D:)

you dont have to tell me its cold .....glad you got back safe and sound ,still looking for a pilot ,no luck .....only 4 weeks to mate ...giz a ring wen you have time ...... :D:D:D ...k.d.a

Hi all

i have heard (from a good source) that there might be a new

meeting point coming soon in our area.Well i hope it has very

cold chang and some nice muzic? with a pole or two.It will teach

the old place to turn on their fridge on.

kda :D:):D:D:D:D

e name='kelboy' date='2010-03-07 22:37:43' post='3394626']

Hi all

i have heard (from a good source) that there might be a new

meeting point coming soon in our area.Well i hope it has very

cold chang and some nice muzic? with a pole or two.It will teach

the old place to turn on their fridge on.

kda :D:):D:D:D:D

very good old boy ..the beers are always cold at mt gaff ....and the music is great......are u still cold....k.d/a

Hi all

it's bl---y cold here but ok.

when't into the CHOOPER bar down south

before i flew back but still no pilots.

have fun boys? the viking is a viking..

kda :D:D:D:D:)

you dont have to tell me its cold .....glad you got back safe and sound ,still looking for a pilot ,no luck .....only 4 weeks to mate ...giz a ring wen you have time ...... :D:D:D ...k.d.a

we are the chelsea we are the best