Bunkers Knob

eddieblue

sorry boys i ment general forum

(air rifle) :cheesy::D:):D:D:D

big show down on saturday, phone maybe switched off :D never mind win or lose up thje blues :D kda on tour

oh dear utd beaten 2-1 and rooney out injured my prayers have been anwsered u.t.c :D kda

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well :D:D:D thats all i'm going to say.

watch out boys the price of chang

is going UP :D:D:D

kda

finally got here ,taxi broke down near kampeng,nice lady gave me lift to the house ,its bloody hot like an oven ......had my 1st chang was like an angel dancing on my tounge ,,kda on tour .happy days ..up the chels :):D:cheesy:

kda

finally got here ,taxi broke down near kampeng,nice lady gave me lift to the house ,its bloody hot like an oven......had my 1st chang was like an angel dancing on my tounge ,,kda on tour .happy days ..up the chels :):D:cheesy:

You should have called in at my place,Ed. Have a good time and I'll bell you soon.Get on you Blues...kda :clap2:

kda

finally got here ,taxi broke down near kampeng,nice lady gave me lift to the house ,its bloody hot like an oven.......had my 1st chang was like an angel dancing on my tounge ,,kda on tour .happy days ..up the chelkdas :)

ok pal happy days :cheesy: kda

You should have called in at my place,Ed. Have a good time and I'll bell you soon.Get on you Blues...kda :D

kda

finally got here ,taxi broke down near kampeng,nice lady gave me lift to the house ,its bloody hot like an oven ......had my 1st chang was like an angel dancing on my tounge ,,kda on tour .happy days ..up the chelkdas :)

ok pal happy days :cheesy: kda

You should have called in at my place,Ed. Have a good time and I'll bell you soon.Get on you Blues...kda :D

had a long drinking chat with the viking today,blooody hel_l i want to kill myself...but the chelsea keep me going ...kel get back asap....kda