Toeic

RAZZELL

The test is not too difficult. Some posters may have experience with this, but regular English studies should prepare her for the exam.

Others with more experience in this matter can answer your question and hopefully they will.

The TOEIC test was revised about 2 years ago and has specific vocabulary topics which now are more heavily weighted than grammar. Private tutoring is the best way to prepare for pre-intermediate and intermediate students. However, a general English course at a language center would be good, if your GF is at elementary level. I know a good TOEIC tutor in Bangkok, and if you PM me, I'll pass on his contact info. I only teach TOEIC in Rayong and Chonburi.

Her spoken English is brilliant (practically fluent). She worked for the last two years in America and the year before that in Europe.

However, her reading is just "ok", her writing skills are "poor". These are the areas she want's and need's to improve.

So if she did a "regular" English course, something like the intensive English Course at AUA, this should prepare her for the test?

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL