Crystals For Healing

mitsubishi

All I can tell you is chaka chak market or whatever the name is, Sat n Sun though

You want the top end near the main road, when you come through the gates go 50 mtrs and turn right and on the right you will see shops or stalls selling beads etc, maybe there

Or turn left towards the pets and fish, have a look down all the alleys and there are shops there

Not seen in China town

Best I can do mate

:)

• 9 years later...

Not a Thai thing.

Thais wanting "alternate" therapies usually turn to Thai traditional medicine, which has a wide range of therapies but do not include crystals.

There are some "holistic medicine" places catering to Westerners, mostly in places like Samui, Phuket, a few in Bangkok. They probably have crystals but will be expensive to buy from them and some might not sell.

Online is your best option.

M8.... don’t bother with that overpriced online fake stuff. Get yourself down to the road there, and pick up some nicely shaped lumps of gravel... there’s proof that these readily available lumps of mineral are as effective as any other crystal types that are out there. Hope that helps ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Check it out start at minute 3:40 . chaka chak market,bangkok  Sat and sun. Better than buying online.god knows if the pictures are really representative of the mineral. A lot of heat treated stuff out there and online phony pictures. I use to deal with crystal and minerals. Go check out the place ,see if you can get any positive energy from inspecting them. Sounds like you are  attuned to the metaphysical properties 

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

Not sure what kind of crystal you are looking for nor for what purpose.

I use alternative therapies for my health ( some because my drug allergies are many and I prefer to have more control over the effects of treatment ) and, as a vegan, eat different foods.

One of the foods is Himalaya black salt ( or pink ).   I have a large block in a container near my bed and it seems to work in a similar way to a de-ioniser.    I have some smaller blocks in the lounge.  Over time the blocks evaporate away becoming smaller.

You may be able to buy this in a market in Bangkok, alternatively at Asoke in Bangkok where they have many sizes of crystal.    They are also not expensive.

• Haha 1