Achtung, Gncshop At Silom.

Oleg_Rus

Today I went to GNC shop looking for pregnancy suppliments. As I reckoned, they should have it, but what exactly - I forgot. So, here's the story...

In the shop I've been greeted by genderless creature, for my question creature said ussual "no have" and suggested heavy vitamin complex instead. All bottles of GNC are now with home made stickers covering content of the bottle and dosage. What the *** ? Instead of just read from it, customer should listen sexually challenged morron, and buy from his advice ?

After 10 minutes of looking around finally I found what I was looking for, showed to the freak just to hear from it : "Up to you" - doesn't care.

It's sooooo disgusting, I decided to warn ppl of Thai Visa Forum about it. Beware, it's your health they profit on.

.....All bottles of GNC are now with home made stickers covering content of the bottle and dosage......

This would be a serious violation of their GNC franchise agreement and, I would suspect also, a violation of Thai law.

You should report them to the proper authorities.

sexually challenged morron.....genderless creature
Not illegal, as far as I know. :o

cheers :D

This would be a serious violation of their GNC franchise agreement and, I would suspect also, a violation of Thai law.

You should report them to the proper authorities.

I'm sure the homemade label in question is just the Thai language translation which is usually (indeed, much to the inconvenience of those of us who'd prefer the English) covering the original. Annoying yes, but perfectly legal and indeed necessary when foreign products are sold abroad.