BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
cmjantje

Finally Happy!

What a Lovely post, Cmjamtje makes a nice change to read something like that. Much better than the doom and gloom.

Myself and my wife. Wish you and your wife, Every happiness in your future life together.

Thank's for the Invite It's just a tad too far from the UK. Kennkate.

Thank you for the invitation, what a great little story!

I wish I could come, but I too am in England.

I wish you all the best for the day itself and for the future.

Biff

I was tempted to drive the 50 or so kms to see the nuptials but I have a visitor taking up my time and I also suspect it may be hard to find and the wife is busy with a family ordination today.

I've left my congratulations in cmjantje's comments box in his profile, a more permanent record perhaps than open forum. (Where I have also made them).

So isn't anyone going to have the good manners, to follow up and ask how things when on the happy day? :)

So isn't anyone going to have the good manners, to follow up and ask how things when on the happy day? :)

Yeah just got married, very happy with his new Wife, doing whatever, last thing on his mind is signing on to TV at the moment

:D

Of course I can tell you about yesterday And today.

Yesterday was Beautiful. First we had the celebration of course and after that the party started. I was very glad to meet some of your TV members, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The party ended around 9 in the evening.

About 150 people came, eated, drank, sung, danced... It was really heartwarming.

5 boxes of whiskey, 10 boxes of beer, one whole pig (was not enough, we had to order 10 kg more)... Everything was finished.

The people (the women) who worked all day, cooking things, serving the food and drinks, the karaoke.. really everything was perfect. If I say that I never had a party like this I lie, because I had it yesterday.

Today around 7 in the morning the men and women came back to clean everything and after that we had an afterparty.

BEAUTIFUL!

Now it is 23.00, and I go to bed as a really happy ( and mao nitnoy) man!

THIS is why I love Thailand! Too bad it took me 60 years :)

I really hope you all have or will get the same happiness like I have now!

Yesterday was Beautiful. First we had the celebration of course and after that the party started. I was very glad to meet some of your TV members, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

About 150 people came, eated, drank, sung, danced... It was really heartwarming.

5 boxes of whiskey, 10 boxes of beer, one whole pig (was not enough, we had to order 10 kg more)... Everything was finished.

The people (the women) who worked all day, cooking things, serving the food and drinks, the karaoke.. really everything was perfect. If I say that I never had a party like this I lie, because I had it yesterday.

Today around 7 in the morning the men and women came back to clean everything and after that we had an afterparty.

BEAUTIFUL!

It is refreshing to hear from someone so very happy with his lot in life. So happy in fact that he is willing to tell us twice. :D (double post)

A broad welcoming smile, a firm handshake, an easy unassuming air and a joy that radiates with an unmistakable flush of satisfaction and fulfillment.

These moments should be bottled and saved, for they are rare. Then uncorked and savored again during less fortunate days. That his wish for all come true. That we all experience the happiness that he has now.

For the cynics, he was just waiting for someone to ask. :)

I wonder if people had a party and kind of got remarried every year if this act might enhance the marrige?

Would certainly enhance the party circuit....... :)

Pleased you had a great day.

BEAUTIFUL!

Nice One.. :D

Have a Great Long Life Together

I can tell you didn't have to be prompted to report back on such a long lovely day

:D